Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: First Impressions of People and Careers on Social Media | PANDA
Requester: SOAR Lab [A5Y0YYLMB8VW3] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Are you interested in piloting a new social networking app, focused on friendships within professional settings? This 45 minute study is open to men and women (18 years or older; U.S. residents only).
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
It's awesome being inside. I'm not looking forward to having to have to go OUT there in a little bit.
Same here, my dog won't even go out to pee. He just stands in the doorway and looks at me reproachfully.

Reactions: Pleco

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
So my stepmom sent me an email today?
I don't know why she thinks I want her to talk to me when I've blocked her phone number, facebook, tumblr, twitter, and every other method she had of contacting me. Especially since she emailed me about something between me and my dad? Like I don't know why she thinks I care about what she has to say, especially after the way she treated me and my sister.
I'm shaking from how angry and upset aI am to get an email from her, especially about entitlement wrt money. Her father bought her two cars for one of her birthdays because he didn't know which color she would like better. She doesn't work despite being relatively young and fully capable of doing so (and doesn't have young kids) and lives off my dad but has the audacity to tell ME I'm ungrateful when I'm disabled and constantly ill and still work my ass off? Like I don't know why she thinks she is all that when she's never done anything but lie and take stuff from everyone else, so...

Tl;dr I hope she dies in a fire.
Just be a good,decent person. Work hard at that and don't worry about her.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love some rain...hell I just want weather that's warm enough for rain...we're getting an ice storm this weekend :(
I'm super done with the rain for now. I have a leak in my garage. It needs fixing before more rain comes!

Reactions: Liz and Rerun

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinion of health information on social media | PANDA
Requester: Maria Zhang [A2ZOLSTEHVSZ8Y] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
The research is about social media users’ reception of health messages. We expect the research findings to help health communicators to effectively deliver health messages on social media.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US;

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Opinion and perception task | PANDA
Requester: James Martherus [A3RP0NEOAWK4C0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Academic research survey. Answer questions about your values, beliefs, and background characteristics and complete a perception task. Approx. 15 minutes.
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
HOTD for me. Took like 5-7 min

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard this...
It's like, in the broader scheme of things, it's not that big a problem. But on the other hand, on the human level we all understand and have suffered, it is. Cognitive dissonance, I guess. Still :(

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making and Games - approx. 20 minutes, earn $1 + bonus up to $4 | PANDA
Requester: Scalable [ADB62G7WJI3DU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will participate in a game in an interaction with another MTurk worker.
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Scalable Fatima 121016 Block Past Workers has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1
9 min, $1.84 bonus.

onioro

Reaction score
So my stepmom sent me an email today?
I don't know why she thinks I want her to talk to me when I've blocked her phone number, facebook, tumblr, twitter, and every other method she had of contacting me. Especially since she emailed me about something between me and my dad? Like I don't know why she thinks I care about what she has to say, especially after the way she treated me and my sister.
I'm shaking from how angry and upset aI am to get an email from her, especially about entitlement wrt money. Her father bought her two cars for one of her birthdays because he didn't know which color she would like better. She doesn't work despite being relatively young and fully capable of doing so (and doesn't have young kids) and lives off my dad but has the audacity to tell ME I'm ungrateful when I'm disabled and constantly ill and still work my ass off? Like I don't know why she thinks she is all that when she's never done anything but lie and take stuff from everyone else, so...

Tl;dr I hope she dies in a fire.
Sorry to hear you have that in your life x--x

Status
Not open for further replies.