Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just feel weird around my bff's husband without a bra. I'm, uh, not a small girl in that area.

Now that I think about it, am I totally screwing up my kid, lol? He has no choice but to put up with Mom minus a bra once the jammies come on. He gets upset if I'm sitting on the floor and my pants waistband drops too low and he can see my tailbone.
Ha. I'm pretty small on top so I sometimes don't even wear a bra to the grocery store. Although, sometimes people do stare. :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Ha. I'm pretty small on top so I sometimes don't even wear a bra to the grocery store. Although, sometimes people do stare. :)
I envy that. I'm gunna upload another pic to the faces. No, not of my boobs, lol. Well, they're in there. It's me the last time I got dressed up to go out so the girls are more noticeable than when I go out with my dad (the other pic of me in that thread).

Reactions: kryss and El Pablo

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I just added a pic of me and the kid WITH the 2 Cellos. Who are incredibly hot, hot hot and waaaayyyyyy to young for me but they were fun to look at and talk to (google them if you don't know who they are, they have a bunch of YouTube videos).

Reactions: Rerun and kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it too late for cheese and crackers? Cause I really want some cheese and crackers.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I love your attention to detail.

I was too busy watching her try and wrap her tongue around that straw.
You would love the bachelorette parties then. They bring tiny little rubber penises to attach to the end of their straws. It's charming

Status
Not open for further replies.