01/15 - Feel Good Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I just added a pic of me and the kid WITH the 2 Cellos. Who are incredibly hot, hot hot and waaaayyyyyy to young for me but they were fun to look at and talk to (google them if you don't know who they are, they have a bunch of YouTube videos).
Absolutely love those guys.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is it too late for cheese and crackers? Cause I really want some cheese and crackers.

It's never too late for cheese and crackers.

Reactions: kryss and Jaded

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember I had a favorite that I really loved when you showed them to me. I'll have to look.
That was a good night. They've got a lot of good ones, I think half of it is their personality... they are just really entertaining to spend some time with.

Reactions: kryss

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely love those guys.

I should upload some of the videos I took at their concert. At the beginning of the concert they talked and said that they wanted us out of our seats, dancing and singing the words, and we could take all the pictures and videos we wanted.

The venue was none too happy as they don't allow photography, but they said we could so I videoed away! Was awesome. They put on a great show.

Reactions: Blue and kryss

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reminds me of a hamster wheel, which reminds me of me, chasing HITS
Close.
It's a reference to how slow the VDX HITs are loading.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
howdy y'all.

i missed the dramz because i was turking my arse off that day, then took two days off (for the most part, damn the addictive quality of mturk!) for me & boyfriend's anniversary (finally saw star wars. yessss!) and then i have been busy working. not good at forums and idk how i am going to balance checking two of them but it's good to see y'all again. hope i am welcome here.

PE for today: $104.32 so i finally took a moment to make an account. nothing interesting to say, except that i am happy to be here, so have a gif...

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh, gotcha. You may have missed the post earlier where I stated being slow.
Quite the opposite. You took an intellectual, metaphorical approach to it.

I'm gonna keep seeing it as a prompt to post pics of swangas.

(also hi)

howdy y'all.

i missed the dramz because i was turking my arse off that day, then took two days off (for the most part, damn the addictive quality of mturk!) for me & boyfriend's anniversary (finally saw star wars. yessss!) and then i have been busy working. not good at forums and idk how i am going to balance checking two of them but it's good to see y'all again. hope i am welcome here.

PE for today: $104.32 so i finally took a moment to make an account. nothing interesting to say, except that i am happy to be here, so have a gif...

A WILD SCOUT APPEARS!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
howdy y'all.

Welcome! And of course you are welcome here. :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
When they did this live the crowd screamed like crazy. And we all sang the song. I was dancing like a fool probably embarrassing my kid but I was a couple of glasses of wine in (the venue lets you drink if you use their special cups). Oh, and it's the Gallo Center, so they serve ok wine, lol.

If you ever get a chance to see them live, go. You won't regret it. And they stay after for a free meet and greet, which I think is very cool.

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.