01/15 - Feel Good Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I always get sucked into the faces thread.

So many babes on Crowd here. :eek:
that's the reason I ain't posted a pic, I'm fucking ugly as hell and don't want to through the ratio off to much

Reactions: plrs199 and TQueen

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
I like this site alot better. Not being banned is my favorite part. My only complaint s the font size is too big. Anyway to change that on here? I was digging around the settings. I would just increase view with ctrl+scroll but that makes all windows bigger(It doesn't on my laptop, just my pc)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I like this site alot better. Not being banned is my favorite part. My only complaint s the font size is too big. Anyway to change that on here? I was digging around the settings. I would just increase view with ctrl+scroll but that makes all windows bigger(It doesn't on my laptop, just my pc)
The only way you would be able to change it besides zooming would be to change themes. (Down in the bottom left.) (I think) EDIT: Yeah, bottom left.

Reactions: ShereKahn

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
any1 doing that 3.00 jeff foster survey? it looks groin pullingly long.
It was one of the most deceptive progress bars I've ever seen.
After the first section it starts going up 10% per page.....then ends at 50%.

Reactions: thedorchannel

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
My only complaint s the font size is too big.
If you change to the dark theme, the font is smaller or I'm wrong and my eyes are playing tricks on me. >_>

megisomeso

water warrior
Reaction score
water thing?
So far I'm doing ok watching both. But what water thing? I just heard about a water issue when one of the astronauts was spacewalking, lol.
I live in Flint, MI and basically the entire town has been poisoned by lead in the water supply. We already knew that, of course, but the state government tried to cover it up. We're waiting on Obama to declare it a disaster area now, it's been really nuts the past week.

I actually saw that on the news here this morning! (The water thing, not the forum thing. That would just be strange.)
oooh, seriously? what state do you live in, I want to know how far it's spread.... I'm so mad because I missed a protest this week where we stormed the capitol building, but as a photographer and filmmaker who loves history, it's been really amazing to live here these past few weeks.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I live in Flint, MI and basically the entire town has been poisoned by lead in the water supply. We already knew that, of course, but the state government tried to cover it up. We're waiting on Obama to declare it a disaster area now, it's been really nuts the past week.

oooh, seriously? what state do you live in, I want to know how far it's spread.... I'm so mad because I missed a protest this week where we stormed the capitol building, but as a photographer and filmmaker who loves history, it's been really amazing to live here these past few weeks.
I'm in Alabama. Seems like a really crappy situation :\

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Change themes? I love the default font size. I can read it! (But I also wear glasses and have shitty eyesight). I think the font on other themes is smaller.

Reactions: Kizka and jml

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Oh okay cool, guess you guys don't mind that I was banned from MTG then since you aren't from there...
Yeah don't worry I've been banned many times from both MTF and MTG... probably well over 10 times... I just come back like a virus and slide up in their spot for a couple months or weeks before they finally figure out it's me :D

Reactions: ShereKahn

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Just caught up. Damn, some government is getting sued. Or should be. That's horrible! Our water isn't bad here, so they say, but I still use a RO system for all drinking and most cooking water. My brother works in water purification and he's made me paranoid of tap water.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The only way you would be able to change it besides zooming would be to change themes. (Down in the bottom left.) (I think) EDIT: Yeah, bottom left.
If you change to the dark theme, the font is smaller or I'm wrong and my eyes are playing tricks on me. >_>
You can change the font size by using something like

$('div.messageInfo *').css('font-size','11px');

Throw it in Kadauchi @Kadauchi's forum enhancement script, for example. Change the 11 to whatever you want to make it even smaller or bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.