01/15 - Sardonic Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
When my birthday rolls around in half a year I'm just going to request no one acknowledge it. I'm staying 22 until the birthday after, when I can be 24.

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
A good rule of thumb is to never do more than would put you under 98% because of situations just like this.
I respect this rule, I have 38k approved and these 3 dirty rejections :). My problem is that I am a bit heartbroken for my first rejections, 3 at once, that's all. I would even work for him again hahaha. he pays good enough.

Reactions: DesolationRow

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Did this yesterday. Took me 25 min and wasn't to bad. Bubbly. Was 5 yesterday but 4 still worth it.
Yeah, it took me 30 minutes going slowly. Not awful for a Sunday morning, I suppose.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok but my birthday isn't until April, so it'll get moldy unless you make it out of Twinkies or something equally nonbiodegradeable. :rolleyes:
April babies, woot woot. Iirc, your birthday is like a day or two after mine...I think.

Anywho, judging by the number of pages so far, gonna assume today is a pile of doo doo.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
April babies, woot woot. Iirc, your birthday is like a day or two after mine...I think.

Anywho, judging by the number of pages so far, gonna assume today is a pile of doo doo.
It's Sunday, that should be assumed :/

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's Sunday, that should be assumed :/
Eh, Sundays can be alright sometimes. Def wasn't expecting anything great this month though.

Reactions: Kessikitty

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I respect this rule, I have 38k approved and these 3 dirty rejections :). My problem is that I am a bit heartbroken for my first rejections, 3 at once, that's all. I would even work for him again hahaha. he pays good enough.
Ah, I misunderstood what you meant. I don't think that's really the requesters responsibility to make sure they don't give you a high amount of rejections in case those are your only hits. I get what you mean.

If you contact them with: "I'm not sure I did them wrong," or "I'd be happy to do them over." that's one thing but reaching out and saying something like "This is a high percentage of rejections, right or wrong." is something else entirely. I wouldn't recommend doing it the second way.

turktime4:20

Reaction score
I need some advice from you guys. I want to contact this requester (Wings Foundation) regarding the rejects, but not sure how I should approach him. I don't want him to go away from us, as the pay is good. Even though the rejection might be fair, a very high percentage is not healthy for turkers. I did 25 of his hits and 3 are rejected for now.
Wow... really? I only did 2 but 100% sure the one was wrong but he approved both and he replied to my email

Status
Not open for further replies.