Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, I misunderstood what you meant. I don't think that's really the requesters responsibility to make sure they don't give you a high amount of rejections in case those are your only hits. I get what you mean.

If you contact them with: "I'm not sure I did them wrong," or "I'd be happy to do them over." that's one thing but reaching out and saying something like "This is a high percentage of rejections, right or wrong." is something else entirely. I wouldn't recommend doing it the second way.
Oh, I contacted the requester soon after doing those first 2 mistakes (I confused A with B unfortunately) and explained my mistake on the first two hits and send him the corrected answers. I asked him if I could do more hits for free to make up for these 2, but didn't mention rejections and stuff like that. I don't want to scare requesters away :D. I am waiting to see if he approves the other ones and will email him later, or not.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Scenario and information(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Simone Tang [AQ74Q2Z0O5CPI] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.53] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 4.76] [Fast: 4.79] [Reviews: 92] [ToS: 0]
Description:
$.50 for 3-4 minutes
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [31221-30632] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making and Games - approx. 20 minutes, earn $1 + bonus up to $4 | PANDA
Requester: Scalable [ADB62G7WJI3DU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will participate in a game in an interaction with a BOT
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Scalable Fatima 121016 Block Past Workers has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US;

do this.
I've apparently done it before :sorry:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy implied we need to watch the "movieS", plural, which will take us at least until April. That gives me plenty of time to plan the ultimate Princess cake.
There's that many movies? I thought there was only one :o

Well if you're making the ultimate princess cake, she's gonna have to pick up more people to share it with :love:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
April babies, woot woot. Iirc, your birthday is like a day or two after mine...I think.

Anywho, judging by the number of pages so far, gonna assume today is a pile of doo doo.
Mine and C to the J @C to the J 's both are.

His is April 2, mine is April 22. I'm probably more amused by that than I should be :cautious:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a simulated trial (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Mauricio J. Alvarez [A2XURABF35EM8A] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.03] [Fair: 4.05] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.20] [Reviews: 43] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Participate in a simulated trial about an assault case. Provide verdict, answer questions about the case, and answer questions on various social issues.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Hide has not been granted; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

turktime4:20

Reaction score
Any one see these HITs from Mediadatabase they seem like decent pay but confused how hell you would even go about getting the info they want fast or at all even. What you guys think?

festivefirstname

Reaction score
I think I'm late to the post-your-weekly-summary-email party but hey, way better than last week:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jan 14, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 1,456

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 1,450
- Number of HITs rejected: 2
- Bonus reward earned: $3.85
- HIT reward earned: $152.36
- Total Amount earned this week: $156.21

Gotta hustle for them Hamilton tickets.

D

Deleted member 526

Any one see these HITs from Mediadatabase they seem like decent pay but confused how hell you would even go about getting the info they want fast or at all even. What you guys think?
I haven't looked at those. but anything that seems like that to me, I don't get involved.

Reactions: turktime4:20
Status
Not open for further replies.