01/19 - Somebody to Love on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dill

Reaction score
sure was. did you get a rejection too?

all he put was an “x” for the reason.

i messaged him
He actually approved mine, but read on the TO where people were talking about the rejections they got from him, but seemed to be able to get them reversed when e-mailing him about it.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
sure was. did you get a rejection too?

all he put was an “x” for the reason.

i messaged him
Guess I lucked out that I didn't qualify and had to return it.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay I just found myself getting into the weird goal trap. I'm like ok I've adjusted my expectations I'd like to just make $10 today but if something comes in I'll make $10.03 and then I'll be like ok let's make it a good $10.25...why must I be like this?!

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay I just found myself getting into the weird goal trap. I'm like ok I've adjusted my expectations I'd like to just make $10 today but if something comes in I'll make $10.03 and then I'll be like ok let's make it a good $10.25...why must I be like this?!
Set a low goal and a high goal.

Low goal as in "really don't want to quit before I get to" and high goal as in "I'm totally happy to quit after I get to."

Just a thought.

It is easy to keep chasing higher numbers all day and then some.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Set a low goal and a high goal.

Low goal as in "really don't want to quit before I get to" and high goal as in "I'm totally happy to quit after I get to."

Just a thought.

It is easy to keep chasing higher numbers all day and then some.
low goal = fuck it I'm playing video games

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know if this will be helpful to you, but I've learned (the hard way) that it's better to have a weekly goal instead of a daily goal. That way, if it's just dead on Mturk or there isn't really anything up you can tolerate working on, you can just go about your business and do something you enjoy. Usually, there is something that will come around on one of the weekdays to make up for a night (or day) when you've made the decision to walk away from the computer for the time being. I've found that helps a little with the Mturk burnout factor, too.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I get "microburnout" like the $6 in surveys two of which I was selected out of after starting and the third of which had an error and failed.

But then I come back later.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if this will be helpful to you, but I've learned (the hard way) that it's better to have a weekly goal instead of a daily goal. That way, if it's just dead on Mturk or there isn't really anything up you can tolerate working on, you can just go about your business and do something you enjoy. Usually, there is something that will come around on one of the weekdays to make up for a night (or day) when you've made the decision to walk away from the computer for the time being. I've found that helps a little with the Mturk burnout factor, too.
Yeah I was just mostly joking around but yeah that's a really good thing to do, and my goals are definitely a combo of all the income sources. But hard to make anything on a 3.5 day weekend for the family. Husband and kiddo are both off for school holidays! Time for bed and I'm grateful that we've had heat, food, a roof and that bed today! Goodnight everyone. See you tomorrow Crowd!

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer survey about morality and society | Accept
Requester: Todd Levinson [A20SK0GDRIP166] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.65] [Pay=2.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.09] [Fast=3.25] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=3.50] [Reviews=14] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=3.69] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.70
Duration: 1:20:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinions on morality and society. The survey generally takes 25-40 minutes.
Qualifications: lakoff 2018 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Didn't like me. :([/td][/tr]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer survey about morality and society | Accept
Requester: Todd Levinson [A20SK0GDRIP166] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.65] [Pay=2.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.09] [Fast=3.25] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=3.50] [Reviews=14] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=3.69] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.70
Duration: 1:20:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinions on morality and society. The survey generally takes 25-40 minutes.
Qualifications: lakoff 2018 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Didn't like me. :([/td][/tr]
Count your blessings, other people are reporting rejections -

Reactions: jklmnop

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My son is courtside at the Pacer game, spilled his drink on the floor and they had to stop the game.....:bolt:
Is that the one you want me to make babies with?
B/c it doesn't sound like it's safe to mix two clumsy genes together o.0

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.