Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Brief survey questions about a short passage | AcceptA
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.99] [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 4.83] [Fair: 4.82] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.18] [Pen: 1.67 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Read a short passage and answer questions about it.
Requirements: Omissive Overdetermination DoesNotExist; Omission Effect Norm DoesNotExist; Omission Effect 2 DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Rogue and Ready

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
They also recently changed the verification process for Amazon Payments. They took away the traditional '2 small deposits' method. Now you can only verify your account by sending them a copy of your statement (kind of invasive no?), or by giving them your bank login credentials (what the actual fuck?)

I think this closed a lot of the prepaid debit card options like bluebird.
I added a prepaid card last week with the 2 small deposits method. I only have prepaid cards connected to Amazon.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
just shitty to and a screener
Are you talking about the $5 HIT? That was so horrible I cannot even begin to say. Then it crapped out on me when I hoped it was almost the end. I was so mad, still am, after being forced to look at these disgusting images and almost running out of time with no end in sight.

I just submitted it with my ID# but I was still so mad my message was probably not the most tactful. I guess if I'm rejected it won't hurt my 99.96% approval rating too badly.

Now to try to forget the whole experience! Too bad it's too rainy and windy to go to the beach.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm not even posting my weekly because it looks ridiculous. I had a mass rejection worth money and the requester is still (hopefully) trying to reverse them all after encountering like five different problems along the way and me trying to talk them through how to fix each one even though I had no idea beforehand how to either. Last we left it they finally got the csv file open correctly and changed what was needed, but said it wouldn't upload to mturk like it was supposed to (which was the very last step) so they've opened a ticket with mturk. They did assure me they're going to fix this so that makes me feel better but it does make me nervous there've been so many problems along the way and in the end it's not fixed yet, and I'm not sure how quickly if ever mturk responds to requesters problems.

Anyway, on Panda Crazy, when you do a requester search, what is the second number after the number of caught hits? Like, for regular ones there's just the number of caught hits like "2" but on a requester search there's a second number after a /, like "2/4".

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you talking about the $5 HIT? That was so horrible I cannot even begin to say. Then it crapped out on me when I hoped it was almost the end. I was so mad, still am, after being forced to look at these disgusting images and almost running out of time with no end in sight.

I just submitted it with my ID# but I was still so mad my message was probably not the most tactful. I guess if I'm rejected it won't hurt my 99.96% approval rating too badly.

Now to try to forget the whole experience! Too bad it's too rainy and windy to go to the beach.

It was approved already! Yay for that. Phwew

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm not even posting my weekly because it looks ridiculous. I had a mass rejection worth money and the requester is still (hopefully) trying to reverse them all after encountering like five different problems along the way and me trying to talk them through how to fix each one even though I had no idea beforehand how to either. Last we left it they finally got the csv file open correctly and changed what was needed, but said it wouldn't upload to mturk like it was supposed to (which was the very last step) so they've opened a ticket with mturk. They did assure me they're going to fix this so that makes me feel better but it does make me nervous there've been so many problems along the way and in the end it's not fixed yet, and I'm not sure how quickly if ever mturk responds to requesters problems.

Anyway, on Panda Crazy, when you do a requester search, what is the second number after the number of caught hits? Like, for regular ones there's just the number of caught hits like "2" but on a requester search there's a second number after a /, like "2/4".
Im not 100% but i think that is the number of different group ID's available.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Couples Study--Take a video recording of both you and your partner--$7 total payment if qualified!(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.08] [Pay: 4.07] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 474] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 3
Description: In this study, we are looking for couples, in a committed relationship, where there are no kids in the house, who have taken at least 2 vacations with their significant other in 2017
Requirements: Exc: [71807-71218] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Im not 100% but i think that is the number of different group ID's available.
Ah okay thanks! It said in the help that it would only search for three group ID numbers so I was thinking it was something else since one of mine said 4 but I guess it can still tell how many group IDs there are even if it's only searching up to three.

Reactions: ecko

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I just realized that I hate fill-in-the-blank sections almost as much as I hate writing.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tell us your shopping opinions! | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Friedman [A4W6F7C8EKV44] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.67] [Pay: 3.65] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.69] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 74] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $3.67] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Tell us your shopping opinions in a series of easy questions!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

hamster wheel

Reaction score
I was pretty inactive this past week.
Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 14

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 13
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $0.10
- HIT reward earned: $10.23
- Total Amount earned this week: $10.33

hamster wheel

Reaction score
"You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating."
Title: Complete a behavioral survey | Accept
Requester: Research Lab [AX1P7C9CDZMBQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.98] [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.81] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 33] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.30
Available: 75
Description: Complete a 2-3 minute survey for $0.30
Requirements: same_ad DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

hamster wheel

Reaction score
:wideyed:
Title: Couples Study--Take a video recording of both you and your partner--$7 total payment if qualified!(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.08] [Pay: 4.07] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 474] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 3
Description: In this study, we are looking for couples, in a committed relationship, where there are no kids in the house, who have taken at least 2 vacations with their significant other in 2017
Requirements: Exc: [71807-71218] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Hmmm, what kind of video?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research survey about medical decisions. $2 for 10 min; Ages 40 only | Accept
Requester: Betty Tong [A3HE0KCQ34IMWB] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Description: Medical decision making study related to surgery
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Title: Word Recall Memory Experiment (50-60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Michael Kahana [A1AG958OMJXUAC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.80 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.82 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Try to remember as many words as you can! Please note that ad blockers must be paused/disabled for the HIT to appear.
Time: 9000
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US
IIRC this takes basically the full time, but it wasn't something that annoyed me too much (ymmv on that).
I already did this. If anyone wants it I'm returning it in like three minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.