01/22 - Ferocious WARJlords Friday

Which Survivor team should escape going to council this week?

• 5ALTY CA9TCHA5

• WARJLords

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A simple 8-minute opinion survey! | PANDA
Requester: KT Research 100 [A86LAESIV5WFB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.56][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your opinions on issues in today's society.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 25 cents for a survey about gratitude! Only takes a couple minutes! | PANDA
Requester: EpleyLab [A1V81IH1ELJIDC] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.64][Fair: 4.76][Comm: 4.11][Fast: 4.70]
Description:
In this survey, we are interested in your thoughts and feelings about gratitude. You’ll be asked to answer some survey questions.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 0; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3Z1VWDJDMCLSGR3XNOPQRM6RCO1F8C

Didn't catch the export 15 min $3 for full time employed. I'm about to return it.
Title: Seeking people interested in taking a 20-25 min survey: $3.00 | PANDA
Requester: Ik Seon Suh [A34W9FYHFL7JXM] (Contact)
(TO): No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Seeking people in the U.S. to take a short survey about their decision making.
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
sunufabitch, screened out
Screened out of both. :(

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Seeking people interested in taking a 20-25 min survey: $3.00 | PANDA
Requester: Ik Seon Suh [A34W9FYHFL7JXM] (Contact)
Description: Seeking people in the U.S. to take a short survey about their decision making.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
sunufabitch, screened out
like 3 min i think, HOTD

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Califin

Sit vis vobiscum.
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3Z1VWDJDMCLSGR3XNOPQRM6RCO1F8C

Didn't catch the export 15 min $3 for full time employed. I'm about to return it.

Requester: Ik Seon Suh [ A34W9FYHFL7JXM ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
No Reviews on Turkopticon
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Auto-Approves: 3d 0hr 0m

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about effective and efficient last-mile delivery of products and services to consumers in omni-channel retail | PANDA
Requester: Stanley [A3V4MSL6J13XN3] (Contact)
Description: PLEASE NOTE this survey is open only to retailers or supply chain and logistics professionals with at least one year of relevant retailing experience. Provide minimally the company name at the end for verification. No payment will be made if not provided.
Time: 24 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
I am glad to receive such a warm welcome. I greatly appreciate it!

As for the masters qualifications, I am a fairly new requester (this is my first ever HIT) hence wanted to be as cautious as I can be. Over the period of last few days, I realized that there are a lot of non-masters with great stats who could be as good as masters. Alas, I can't open my survey to high performing non-masters now that my HIT is live. But I will keep this feedback in mind as I will have another HIT coming up in a few weeks. Thanks for bringing this up. It reassures me to revise my data collection plan for the next time.
i am unable to do your HIT because i am not a master, but i did want to say that i very much appreciate any requester willing to take the time to seek out worker forums, engage with workers, etc. it is especially appreciated when people like you are so friendly and open to listening to worker feedback and then further educating yourself on the information given. this is an extreme rarity (some requesters wont even message/e-mail back), and as a worker, it is amazing to see. thank you for your time, your openness and your understanding! :)

it seems to me that you are looking to have this HIT of yours completed fairly urgently. just a heads up that things like this posted with the masters restriction tend to linger a little longer. i think you will notice quite the difference when you post your next one for non-masters and see how quickly it is completed.

oh, and welcome! :wave2:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Predict studies' results - new workers only | PANDA
Requester: Tester [A2B59Z19WCLATF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Make predictions given information about similar studies
Time: 5 minutes
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Aw, man. I missed a bunch of good hits this morning. And all because I had to go to the Dr. and get a shot. Double suck morning.

Reactions: Sondi

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a couple out there. I can dig more when I have more time. I can see one in my head but can't find the link to it. Here's another that mentions it, though:

"We used our two worker pools as normal AMT workers with high approval rating and AMT Master workers. We were surprised to find that Master workers are not much superior in quality than regular workers."
http://crowdml.cc/icml2015/papers/CrowdML-Paper19.pdf
That's actually a really interesting study... I've just been reading it... and it does give some good empirical data on the subject.

One problem I do notice with their experimental method... that they say they used 2 mutually exclusive worker pools, masters and non masters... then list the qualifications they used to separate those 2 pools. Problem is, the qualifications they used on the normal pool doesn't appear to actually exclude masters from the set.

Reactions: Kerek

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
That's actually a really interesting study... I've just been reading it... and it does give some good empirical data on the subject.

One problem I do notice with their experimental method... that they say they used 2 mutually exclusive worker pools, masters and non masters... then list the qualifications they used to separate those 2 pools. Problem is, the qualifications they used on the normal pool doesn't appear to actually exclude masters from the set.
Right, because you can't exclude Masters when you set up HIT qualifications. Either it's everyone or it's Masters only.

Reactions: Blue and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.