Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Upload 7-minute screencast of a MOBILE website (Interested in history.) | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.80] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.97] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Record the screen of your smartphone or tablet and your voice while you spend 7 minutes talking about your first visit to a mobile website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.10
Qualifications: demographic3000 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Good morning, ya'll.

So I've been noticing a sort of weird pattern with my Zs and PandAs/Panthas over the past week or so.
I'm not collecting Zs like I had in the past. Lately, it seems that I only snag a Z after submitting another one. I haven't changed anything in my Panda Crazy or Pantha settings, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm doing less Zs than I normally get due to this.
I just feel like Google is watching me or something. Feeling paranoid. :tinfoil:

Is this happening to anyone else?

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah.

I'm also paranoid of getting kicked out of zoltars, so I make damn sure I'm doing them right, which slows me down a lot.

Gotta beat that number.
You'll get quicker...I usually average around 100 ( which is fine with me) When z's drop I am usually getting 3 kids, washed / dressed / fed / drive to school / ready for soccer ect...

Reactions: Jerami

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah.

I'm also paranoid of getting kicked out of zoltars, so I make damn sure I'm doing them right, which slows me down a lot.

Gotta beat that number.
Don't worry they will become like second nature. I get plenty of practice because I have found myself mentally doing them as I watch commercials on tv,and looking at random websites.
I think they are making me crazy lol .

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning, ya'll.

So I've been noticing a sort of weird pattern with my Zs and PandAs/Panthas over the past week or so.
I'm not collecting Zs like I had in the past. Lately, it seems that I only snag a Z after submitting another one. I haven't changed anything in my Panda Crazy or Pantha settings, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm doing less Zs than I normally get due to this.
I just feel like Google is watching me or something. Feeling paranoid. :tinfoil:

Yes. Several of us have noticed the same pattern. I couldn't get more than 6 in queue even after having to get up for about 10 minutes. But when I was able to sit and work on them I caught them steadily.

No idea how/why though.

Subhazard

Reaction score
You'll get quicker...I usually average around 100 ( which is fine with me) When z's drop I am usually getting 3 kids, washed / dressed / fed / drive to school / ready for soccer ect...
Do you just move rapid fire while you're working?

I haven't gotten up from my chair and I'm nowhere near your number.

I'd love to see a recording of someone working, just to see what the pace actually looks like.

If you're dealing with 3 kids and beating me hand over fist, then I must be doing something wrong.

Reactions: lsutiger25

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had 30 done before the script. The next 34 after the script took 25% of the time. I'm sure next time 100 will be easy.

Reactions: lsutiger25
Reaction score
Time to go play Shopkins with the little lady. Good luck grabbing some awesome HITs!

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, ya'll.

I have noticed that too. It's frustrating as hell. On occasion I will get three or four in queue and then nothing until I submit one. I have futzed around with the settings, /panda/pantha/ham/delayed and not much seems to matter. I think I am going to go back and try TM tomorrow and see what I get.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Don't worry they will become like second nature. I get plenty of practice because I have found myself mentally doing them as I watch commercials on tv,and looking at random websites.
I think they are making me crazy lol .
As Google's lawyer I'm contacting you to request you sign this waiver acknowledging that the craziness was a pre-existing condition.

Reactions: twig and rjd66

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes. Several of us have noticed the same pattern. I couldn't get more than 6 in queue even after having to get up for about 10 minutes. But when I was able to sit and work on them I caught them steadily.

No idea how/why though.
See, everyone else is wondering the same thing too.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have noticed that too. It's frustrating as hell. On occasion I will get three or four in queue and then nothing until I submit one. I have futzed around with the settings, /panda/pantha/ham/delayed and not much seems to matter. I think I am going to go back and try TM tomorrow and see what I get.
I got 9 with TM today after leaving it sitting for about 15 minutes while I ate, but for the most part while working on them I never had more than 2 in my queue and I'd instantly get one as soon as I finished the other.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
As Google's lawyer I'm contacting you to request you sign this waiver acknowledging that the craziness was a pre-existing condition.

Reactions: Starslip

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2,506

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 2,318
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $3.75
- HIT reward earned: $213.15
- Total Amount earned this week: $216.90

Better than last week, at least. Getting back into the groove slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.