01/22 - Skating Through Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll add that it's happening to me as well. If I clear them as fast as possible, only keeping one or two on queue at all times, they keep coming in fast. If I let them pile up, it takes forever to get more than 5 or 6.

If this is a new Zoltars system, I don't think it's a good idea. This only encourages everyone to clear the websites as fast as possible so that you can catch the next one, and their accuracy is going to go to shit.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll add that it's happening to me as well. If I clear them as fast as possible, only keeping one or two on queue at all times, they keep coming in fast. If I let them pile up, it takes forever to get more than 5 or 6.

If this is a new Zoltars system, I don't think it's a good idea. This only encourages everyone to clear the websites as fast as possible so that you can catch the next one, and their accuracy is going to go to shit.
Implying accuracy was all that good to begin with :p

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. Several of us have noticed the same pattern. I couldn't get more than 6 in queue even after having to get up for about 10 minutes. But when I was able to sit and work on them I caught them steadily.

No idea how/why though.
Same thing still happening here. Finish one, get one. Repeat.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
I too have been noticing the slow down in Z's. I was able to do 150+ in the past. Now, the most I had in Q was 11 today. And I average each site in 45 seconds or less.

So... I feel like something is amiss....

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
I have noticed that too. It's frustrating as hell. On occasion I will get three or four in queue and then nothing until I submit one. I have futzed around with the settings, /panda/pantha/ham/delayed and not much seems to matter. I think I am going to go back and try TM tomorrow and see what I get.
I kept switching between using Turk Master, Panda Crazy, and Pantha but the same pattern happens. It's as though all of them were useless. I tried disabling some scripts to see if the problem would improve, but it didn't work. Was only queued about 2 - 3 Zs at a time regardless of what I did.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

if your accuracy goes down they'll just :banned: :p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

twig

Reaction score
Don't worry they will become like second nature. I get plenty of practice because I have found myself mentally doing them as I watch commercials on tv,and looking at random websites.
I think they are making me crazy lol .
I've caught myself doing the same thing lately. TV commercials, radio commercials, youtube ads, companies in my business textbook, stores I drive past...:rain:

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
I had 30 done before the script. The next 34 after the script took 25% of the time. I'm sure next time 100 will be easy.
Got a link for that script my man? I've been doing them without one like a neanderthal but still usually make good time, curious about how fast I could knock them out with the aid of a script

Yuk

Reaction score

I would argue that this is a problem that has always been present with your queue limit being 25 while dealing with competition

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.