01/24 - Toasty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there any comments in the rejection comment section?
Random answers, oh well I messgaed him/her. Doubt I hear back. No biggie. I wil make sure I steer clear

Reactions: Merovign

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Hey, I didn't know they made banana cream flavored cornflakes.:woot:
It's a new, limited edition! it was in the center aisle at Walmart.. I was hungry. I'm glad it doesn't suck.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Well, at least you have the good feeling of having accomplished something. I haven't done anything besides make coffee and glower at things.
It was for a discussion worth 20 points... and still took me hours... Graduate studies sure aren't for the weak.. or something. I had to choose a famous speech and analyze the style and linguistics of it.. I chose Patrick Henry lol.. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It was for a discussion worth 20 points... and still took me hours... Graduate studies sure aren't for the weak.. or something. I had to choose a famous speech and analyze the style and linguistics of it.. I chose Patrick Henry lol.. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!
I have a liberty dog toy (bark box. it's a ball but looks like lady liberty's head..minus facial features) and when I play with her with it, and she doesn't want to give it back, I holler GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH lol

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Michael White for work related to 3SBNLSTU6VLTQDL1YWFCSB7Y9IQDZV.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Here is your bonus. Thanks for participating!

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, my roommate says the same thing. Poor both of you, sending good thoughts your way.
(I'm just finishing up an undergrad degree - the volume of work is certainly there, but it has yet to be all that hard. So I guess at least I have that going for me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.