01/25 - Tonkatsu Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to Taco Bell fries yet? Asking for a friend. :giggle:
They definitely dont give as much as the commercials showed. they gave half of that and it tastes just like the feista potatoes they have but crispier. i think mine was cooked too much

strugglesome

Reaction score
They definitely dont give as much as the commercials showed. they gave half of that and it tastes just like the feista potatoes they have but crispier. i think mine was cooked too much
Are they worth a dollar though or did you get the other version?

Last edited:

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
So no one knows if the Weinstocks are approving today?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: WarmPotato

GTR

Reaction score
Hey, I did that with the Sergey qual...except I didn't do the HITs or get the qual :wink:
I also got the serg qual like the O5 one lol

Reactions: micky

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
2.5 mins.

Title: Product Attitudes Survey - 75 cents, 7 minutes(~ 7 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Center on Global Brand Leadership [AUORB4UQ2T2JN] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.15] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.90] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $11.25] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer some questions about new products - 75 cents, 7 minutes
Requirements: Exc: [822297300-71622] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
I also got the serg qual like the O5 one lol
05 is the only closed qual I have. I still don't care for them very much, but things were so slow over the holidays that I forced myself to do them. I learned enough to make them tolerable, but I'm no where near the kind of hourly that C to the J @C to the J gets out of them.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2 mins.

Title: Survey on Political Attitudes | AcceptA
Requester: Adam Wolsky [A1I0TY5VID64SU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.47] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: We are looking for participants who are interested in completing a 3 minute survey about political attitudes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Completed My Survey DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Pleco

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
05 is the only closed qual I have. I still don't care for them very much, but things were so slow over the holidays that I forced myself to do them. I learned enough to make them tolerable, but I'm no where near the kind of hourly that C to the J @C to the J gets out of them.
Just takes repetition.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can email them and tell them that's against Amazon's Acceptable Use Policy. They might reconsider their design if they care about being compliant with Amazon's policies. You can also click the button at the bottom of the HIT to report them to Amazon for that.

You may not use, or encourage others to use, MTurk for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or objectionable activities. Here are some examples of prohibited activities:
- Disrupting, manipulating, or impairing the operation of the MTurk website (e.g., don’t try to "game" search results for HITs, or knowingly publish HITs that Workers will be required to return after accepting them)

https://www.mturk.com/worker/acceptable-use-policy
Oh dang I didn’t know this was against TOS. I forget the requester but there was one like that last week where the HITs were categorizing # of employees in a company using LinkedIn and he didn’t have a category for less than 250 employees. His email response to me was literally telling me to “just ignore those” HITs. I responded that was a waste of workers’ time because then multiple workers will be returning them and then you’ll have a batch of uncompleteable HITs! Then he said he added a new option but didn’t understand he had to take the batch down and repost it in order for it to show up. :banghead:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I can only word these Hannahs so many different ways at this point.

So it is XFL? I went to a game once. Man, that was a scary experience because of the crowd, fights, gangs and paddy wagons. I don't think I even got to watch the game.
"The XFL will deliver a fan-centric, innovative experience, including shorter, fast-paced games and a family-friendly environment, complemented by cross-platform viewing options and real-time fan engagement."

Reactions: micky

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there an updated thread on using all the different scripts and such now that mturk has changed so much? I've got a few things installed but they don't work as I remember them. I don't have anything that's pulling and accepting hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.