Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes but I don't know what you mean.

Edit: You're usually better off hiding whatever junk at the top of the specific HITs you want to not see.
I feel my workflow has exponentially increased ever since I stopped wasting that random garble requesters put at the top of their hits known as 'instructions'

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I feel my workflow has exponentially increased ever since I stopped wasting that random garble requesters put at the top of their hits known as 'instructions'
adblock .panel-primary and live your life.

Reaction score
Idk man, I live in a big city with good itnernet and a fast computer. I can set pandacrazy to ham them all day and still not cap somehow. I've tried everything I can think of so if you want to share your secrets feel free.
I would say run PC with Zoltars only and if you use Chrome remember to put the PC page alone on a window. That blew my mind, first time i tried that.

Reactions: scootypuff_sr

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Job Offer Study | PANDA
Requester: Robin Pinkley [A26NPNAELZSYMS] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You are invited to participate in a research study about a job offer situation. You will read and answer questions (survey and open-ended) about a job offer situation. The length is approximately 20 minutes. Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.6

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Movie Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.78] [Fair: 4.32] [Comm: 3.24] [Fast: 4.39] [Reviews: 241] [ToS: 5]
Description:
A survey on your movie preferences. Only workers who have watched a movie using iTunes or Amazon should complete this survey.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [31887-31413] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I get newer laptops for $30 a piece. A guy that runs a second hand shop doesn't know how to repair or work on the software, so he sells them as broken to me.

I had a quad core laptop with full 17" touchscreen. $30.

But Dell locked the hard drive and I couldn't get it unlocked. Still sold it off for $200
That sounds awesome

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
I would say run PC with Zoltars only and if you use Chrome remember to put the PC page alone on a window. That blew my mind, first time i tried that.
I do ham them by themselves in the morning but I didn't have pc in another window. I'll try that, but I don't get alot of PREs or anything so not sure how that will help

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Title: POI Verification | PANDA
Requester: Data Collector [A3P6GW85RGAYGX] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.05] [Fair: 2.48] [Comm: 3.21] [Fast: 3.71] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Use the data provided to Verify, Correct and Add information about places.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 500
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: None;

NVM, these are more qual hits.
Is this worth getting?

Reaction score
I'd at least invest in a VPN if you plan on travelling abroad. Though it's hard to tell if making the switch now would set off any red flags.
VPN would slow down even more my connect, making it even harder to catch HITs. I have been good so far, and at this point changing wont matter anyway i think.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Is this worth getting?
The requester was at one point active on MTG, but be really careful w/ his HITs because dude will absolutely reject for incorrect answers. Everyone from there that I know of stopped doing them because he rejected so often.

Maybe he's better about it nowadays, but he pretty much disappeared from the community after getting hassled about all the rejections. Some of them were deserved, but a good amount were also pretty ticky-tacky.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I have posted this before but computer does make a difference. My sons 1500 dollar apple almost always caps. My 300 dollar Hp never does. Same IP. I do not get any more Zoltars if he is here or gone. When my son had to use my daughters cheap laptop for a day, he did not cap. Location makes a difference too. My daughter lives uptown from us, same Internet provider but when my son is over there, he does not cap. Just a thought.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The requester was at one point active on MTG, but be really careful w/ his HITs because dude will absolutely reject for incorrect answers. Everyone from there that I know of stopped doing them because he rejected so often.

Maybe he's better about it nowadays, but he pretty much disappeared from the community after getting hassled about all the rejections. Some of them were deserved, but a good amount were also pretty ticky-tacky.
I wish more requesters rejected for wrong answers.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a study (approximately 10 minutes) about military intervention. | PANDA
Requester: Aaron M. Hoffman, Purdue Political Science [AM9MDV2UCHK90] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Complete survey and read hypothetical news article about a foreign policy issue.
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Intervention has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 79;
Good morning!

Reactions: optipfrog
Status
Not open for further replies.