Do you watch tennis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It should be noted that that's only the case unless you've been assigned a qual block, and the requester hid the batch from everyone that doesn't qualify for the batch.
Yeah, in that case you'd have to get someone to tell you the quals that are required or get them to post an export.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. I went outside, and just got back, and missed them. She removed the (qualification-d) block her script automatically assigned me a few days ago, but since then I haven't caught a single one of her HITs, so I'm still a bit apprehensive. It definitely would've boosted my morale if I had been able to do a few of her HITs today, just to clear up the air that I'm indeed not blocked, and that I indeed can still do more of her HITs.
This was a smaller batch than she has been posting so it went fast.

Reactions: nmelssx

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It would be really nice if Victoria could actually fix the broken ones instead of continuously adding small trickles of working ones to that batch. Or at least post the working ones under a different group ID.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
You asked after I went to sleep this morning if things were better today - yes, I made almost $14 before I went to sleep this morning. Hoping to make a little more but I have a gargantuan mound of chores this weekend, some of them pretty critical, so I don't know how long I can justify working.

I'm sad I seem to have missed Murder Mystery 3, which I'm qualed for now, MM2 is up right now. For those having difficulty remember you can ask the other participants for help, and watch what they do, and use the search feature.
Good to hear! So how late (or early) did you work?

Reactions: Merovign

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It would be really nice if Victoria could actually fix the broken ones instead of continuously adding small trickles of working ones to that batch. Or at least post the working ones under a different group ID.
Skip skip skip skip skip skip ooh a nickel skip skip skip...

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Good to hear! So how late (or early) did you work?
Maybe 2 or 2:30. Did not plan on staying up late but I don't have much control over that these days. Didn't actually sleep until something like 4.

I did catch a decent survey or two and over-committed myself to that blank TO 100% approval task I posted this morning. We'll see if I still have 100% on Monday.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5 minute survey about relationships | PANDA
Requester: Katherine O'Neil [AGAXH24GABGC8] (Req TV): $11.49/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are collecting information about beginning a romantic relationship and meeting romantic partners, but you do not need to be in a relationship to participate. Survey should take 5 minutes. Participants must be from the United States..
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None;

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Some are these are tooo long for 3 cents.
It helps very slightly to have two tabs up and submit one and work on the other then submit and work on the first. These don't take long to load, that makes a bigger difference on the text ones.

Edit: yeah I just hit a *really* long one. *skip*

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
It helps very slightly to have two tabs up and submit one and work on the other then submit and work on the first. These don't take long to load, that makes a bigger difference on the text ones.

Edit: yeah I just hit a *really* long one. *skip*
Even more edit: yeah that wasn't clear. Two tabs, two windows, both visible (not in the same window or behind each other) - easier with multiple monitors (I run four but I think I found a fifth that will fit in my setup).

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
:yeahthat:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Who the hell has patience for that new Dallinger? :howaboutno: that would be a hard "no" for me.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.