01/28 - Surprise Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score
Someone posted two or so days ago about WWE network being free for two months. Just wanted to let you know, my husband walked by and seen it, there's been nothing but wrestling on the past 24+ hours.Royal Rumble pre-show isnt how i planned on spending my sunday. Send help.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Dreary dreary dreary.

In PC, I just noticed all the "Go Ham" buttons on my Panda's are light grey/gray. What dost thou mean-eth?
That happens for me only when I have "Go Ham" selected on one of my Panda jobs. It disables the ability to "Go Ham" any other job, as it's a one job only task. I don't know of any other instance where the "Go Ham" buttons would be greyed out like that.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Someone posted two or so days ago about WWE network being free for two months. Just wanted to let you know, my husband walked by and seen it, there's been nothing but wrestling on the past 24+ hours.Royal Rumble pre-show isnt how i planned on spending my sunday. Send help.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Both of my kids usually don't get fevers until they are done or almost done throwing up. Good luck, Mama.
Oh man..I'm already chasing him around the house constantly checking his temp. This flu season has me on edge. He seems to be doing great now though! He got in a good nap and seems back to normal. Hopefully no more throwing up.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
you'll have him all to yourself next week on Superbo.....nvm

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Forensic decision-making survey | Accept
Requester: UNSW Forensic Lab [A5E8P2L5P6JBS] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.48] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.12] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 67] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.76] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 12
Description: You will be asked to make decisions about pictures of ecstasy pills
Requirements: ATMY Studies DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: (qual test) Fun for Plant Lovers - Place a bounding box around crops and weeds | Accept
Requester: Jeffrey Du [A229IGGZYNFUR8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Available: 11
Description: Place bounding boxes around each plant, green=crops and red=weeds (check instructions for examples)
Requirements: Plant Superstar DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Did not read instructions DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
That happens for me only when I have "Go Ham" selected on one of my Panda jobs. It disables the ability to "Go Ham" any other job, as it's a one job only task. I don't know of any other instance where the "Go Ham" buttons would be greyed out like that.
LittleDrummerBoy @LittleDrummerBoy, I forgot to tag you in my "Thanks" post. :)

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about pronouns, grammar, and people | Accept
Requester: PUFW Ling Lab [A18DSB9J76CQ97] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting a research study about people’s attitudes toward using “they” to refer to one person and what factors are related to those attitudes. May be particularly interesting to LGBTQ people.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I made the mistake of putting sour cream on my fries and now I'm pretty sure he's making a listing to sell me on eBay :rain:
Sour cream is meant for french fries. I mean, it's standard with a baked potato, why not french fries? My favorite, is Wendy's fries with their sour cream. And he shouldn't sell you, at least not over something so minimal...that's just not nice.

LittleDrummerBoy @LittleDrummerBoy, I forgot to tag you in my "Thanks" post. :)
No worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.