Status
Not open for further replies.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh man..I'm already chasing him around the house constantly checking his temp. This flu season has me on edge. He seems to be doing great now though! He got in a good nap and seems back to normal. Hopefully no more throwing up.
My daughter used to like to give us a nice, long break. So she would puke, be fine for 12 hours and then puke again. She's a real peach like that.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love sour cream with fries....no different than on baked potatoes......mayo on super crisp pomme frites? heaven
I used to work at this place that cooked our frites in duck fat and made our own garlic aoli and fig ketchup, for dipping. OMG!:nod: I quit because it took forever for the kitchen to produce anything but, when they did... it was amazing.

lemondrop

Reaction score
I can't see all of a requester's hits when I click on their name on Mturk. Is anyone else having this problem or know what may be causing it?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't see all of a requester's hits when I click on their name on Mturk. Is anyone else having this problem or know what may be causing it?
Check filter settings.:)
They don't hold what you set. They reset to defaults. I think.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I used to work at this place that cooked our frites in duck fat and made our own garlic aoli and fig ketchup, for dipping. OMG!:nod: I quit because it took forever for the kitchen to produce anything but, when they did... it was amazing.
I feel like I may have eaten at this place. I've been to two places in the past year that had really good fries, and I believe both were duck fat, though I could be wrong. The first place that comes to mind is Blaze, which I know of a few locations in Maine, but I'm unsure elsewhere. The second is a place that my boyfriend found for us to grab a bite at while we were in Boston earlier this month. It was called Saus, I believe, and it was a place that mostly specialized in french fries (or maybe they specialized in Sauces...but I went for the fries!)

Last edited:

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | Accept
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.44] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.52] [Fast: 4.59] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.20] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 713
Description: Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
He's selling you on eBay too
Well, depending on the price...maybe my boyfriend could afford you both. We always have sour cream and french fries in our house! And my boyfriend hasn't yet threatened to sell me over a food choice :wink: so as long as you can follow the other rules you'll probably be just fine!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel like I may have eaten at this place. I've been to two places in the past year that had really good fries, and I believe both were duck fat, though I could be wrong. The first place that comes to mind is Blaze, which I know of a few locations in Maine, but I'm unsure elsewhere. The second is a place that my boyfriend found for us to grab a bite at while we were in Boston earlier this month. It was called Saus, I believe, and it was a place that mostly specialized in french fries!
Yes, the place was in Maine. Not Blaze though. It was the Lion's Pride in Brunswick. 30+beers on tap, including vintage abbey brews. Cantillon in the bottle. It was beer heaven. The owner's wife was Satan, lol.

lemondrop

Reaction score
Check filter settings.:)
They don't hold what you set. They reset to defaults. I think.
:notworthy: Thank you. I have to do that all the time but his is the first time a page I have saved reset. I can't bring it back up.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Identify emotional responses of characters in stories | Accept
Requester: Hannah Rashkin [A5ZY2NLV5IM1Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.04] [Pay: 2.40] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 4.47] [Comm: 3.33] [Fair: 4.88] [Reviews: 21] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.09
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 69
Description: Identify the likely emotional response of a character in a story
Requirements: PreviouslySubmittedEmotionQuota DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.