I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Lucille Jones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Basically I don't eat anything that looks like jizz.
This is so weird. Men can be weird. Mayo is just eggs and oil, Ranch is just herbs and eggs and oil. Sour cream, well I get that a tiny bit, but it's still a great tasting condiment. It doesn't look like jizz, it tastes like delicious food. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you don't drink out of straws either.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is so weird. Men can be weird. Mayo is just eggs and oil, Ranch is just herbs and eggs and oil. Sour cream, well I get that a tiny bit, but it's still a great tasting condiment. It doesn't look like jizz, it tastes like delicious food. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you don't drink out of straws either.
I won't even eat a banana the long way. :p

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nah no psychological thing here.....it's just that I prefer putting hot sauce on (literally) everything instead. :thumbup:

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
I have the plant superstar Jeffrey Du qual and I always do his plant spray HITs. Today I tried the qualification for the weeds and cotton HITs. I did two, I personally had a hard time with them and figured I would not get the qual for those HITs.

Well, not only did I not get the qual, Jeffrey Du blocked me from doing ANY of his HITs. So now I can’t do the plant ones I have been doing anymore.

I’m super pissed, that was incredibly unnecessary and really mean of him to do.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have the plant superstar Jeffrey Du qual and I always do his plant spray HITs. Today I tried the qualification for the weeds and cotton HITs. I did two, I personally had a hard time with them and figured I would not get the qual for those HITs.

Well, not only did I not get the qual, Jeffrey Du blocked me from doing ANY of his HITs. So now I can’t do the plant ones I have been doing anymore.

Yeah, that’s shitty. :facepalm2: I don’t know if it’s even worth it to you, but maybe try to message him?

Edit: and explain to him how blocking workers affects their account. Some requesters are ignorant to that, some don’t care.

Last edited:

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score

I've had great success with messaging this requester. But that's a bummer! I definitely recommend getting in touch with them though! :)

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s shitty. :facepalm2: I don’t know if it’s even worth it to you, but maybe try to message him?
I'm doing that now. I'm not sure I want to work for a requester who does shit like this though.

I have done hundreds of his other HITs and they've all approved. All he had to do was not grant me the superstar qual and move on. This was beyond rude.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

You sure it's a legit block?

I haven't known him to do that, only pull quals.
Though from what I hear different people may be running that account at different times.

Status
Not open for further replies.