01/28 - Surprise Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
You sure it's a legit block?

I haven't known him to do that, only pull quals.
Though from what I hear different people may be running that account at different times.

oh that would explain the different responses

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | Accept
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.44] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.52] [Fast: 4.59] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.20] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.02
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 1415
Description: Determine the degree of relevancy of an item to an interest products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: lemondrop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not that it matters, but I'm not sure that there's any 'average male' way to put a phallus in your mouth.
There is a 'non-average' male way of not having penis Pareidolia about everything cylindrical. :wink: Then again, what's average? Anyway. I like Twinkies.:D

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You need to come over here and clean up my desk. Its all your fault I just coughed coffee from laughing.
Sorry.:angelic:

Reactions: Kizka

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Not sure but writing a message will help hopefully.
Though if it was me....I would wait a few days until whoever is behind that computer isn't in a piss mood or whatever their reasoning was.
Like over a year ago I did hard to catch with quick timer qual hits for this one requester which had vague instructions that I followed too closely when it turned out they thought we should "interpet" their instructions with common sense instead of exactly what they wrote, and missed out on the qual by one hit. I politely emailed them my reasoning behind why I did the hit the way I did asking if I could have the qual anyway now that I understand exactly what they want. I got a really condescending and pissy reply saying basically, "lol no it's your own fault suck it" (in slightly more professional wording but that was the gist).

Cut to a few weeks later and I'm magically granted the qual out of nowhere with emails asking me to please do their hits because they need more workers. Needless to say I never did another hit for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.