01/31 - Super Retro Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
The sound is the most important part. It's the only reason I feel comfortable sleeping knowing I have all these watchers running
If you want to make sure your TM is running you can always write an ahk that will close the window, then open it again at that address and click the start buttons on any hits you want to be watching... have it do this periodically. Your watcher won't be running for a couple seconds every so often, but you'll skip all the buggy little wierd shit TM does.

After that you can turn your monitor off... or turn the brightness down if its a laptop... and go to bed.

Along those same lines, if there is a batch you are waiting for, but get tired and end up falling asleep you can start a PANDA link on the batch... then set C4C to watch your queue. When an item gets accepted you can have C4C email you.

Hitmonitor V2 has SMS capability too... so it can text you. I'm not sure how that behavior plays out, I haven't used it yet but it seems like you might get flooded with texts about every scrub batch you have half an interest in if you turned it on.

There are more methods of getting notifications on your phone as well... but that should get you started.

Tribune

Tribune of the Plebs
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you want to make sure your TM is running you can always write an ahk that will close the window, then open it again at that address and click the start buttons on any hits you want to be watching... have it do this periodically. Your watcher won't be running for a couple seconds every so often, but you'll skip all the buggy little wierd shit TM does.

After that you can turn your monitor off... or turn the brightness down if its a laptop... and go to bed.

Along those same lines, if there is a batch you are waiting for, but get tired and end up falling asleep you can start a PANDA link on the batch... then set C4C to watch your queue. When an item gets accepted you can have C4C email you.

Hitmonitor V2 has SMS capability too... so it can text you. I'm not sure how that behavior plays out, I haven't used it yet but it seems like you might get flooded with texts about every scrub batch you have half an interest in if you turned it on.

There are more methods of getting notifications on your phone as well... but that should get you started.

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just got a VDX that said "The title says it all."... they must be missing a chance to catch some stuff, due to not showing us the 'titles' of these reviews. :\

Reactions: Tribune

Sparkly

Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded and TQueen

DungBeetle

Reaction score
The sound is the most important part. It's the only reason I feel comfortable sleeping knowing I have all these watchers running
Sometimes it will run still but you will be logged out of mturk and it will not pick up anything.

DungBeetle

Reaction score
I just caught another mountain for all those who have not capped out on them.

Reactions: lobo925

Cassy French

Reaction score
Title: OMG, today is Cassy French's birthday! | PANDA
Requester: David R Stevens [A24UO1UN0P7O0M] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 44
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Time: 7 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.42
Qualifications: Birthday Girl! is not less than 18

Happy birthday, Cassy French @Cassy French !!
thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.