Title: CALLING ALL PARENTS: Life Study For PARENTS ONLY | Accept
Requester: Tina [A1K09FP8Y5ML05] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.45] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 1
Description: If you are a parent, this is a life experiences survey! If you are not a parent, please DO NOT take this survey. Please provide answers in a short survey.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score

Gator @Gator I don't know if anyone answered you, but yes, Content Research has quals. They come up periodically. The .20 ones that I have been doing for years consist of reading WikiHow articles and rating them, and have their own qual for which you do a certain number of hits. The .05 question edits consist of reading a question someone has posed about one of the WikiHow articles and have a different qual and I think from what I have seen that once you have that one, you're qualified for the random others that come up, like the .02 "should this be written by an expert" hits.
Thanks for the info! I'll be on the lookout in case they put up any qual hits.

Reactions: Turtlefemm

jan

Reaction score
Yeahh today is very different from yesterday. I'm literally just waiting for something worth doing to come up and watching True Blood.
just got back from the carpool (my daughter is sick, but the other girls had to get to school)
and then a trip to the store. My daughter, up on her teenage deathbed -requested the one thing she needed to get well.

Gummy bears. :facepalm2:

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Nice! If you don't mind, I'll try to stick to forum posts when I'm confused about stuff so others can benefit.
Haha, yeah of course. I snag stuff as it gets asked repeatedly & have been doing docs/videos as much as I can.
It definitely gives me more info than I thought it would before grabbing that free API key.
Ughh, yeah unfortunately MTS was on an API I threw up out of desperation because originally it was on the same droplet as the main website.. which meant users couldn't load a page during the day haha. So MTS has been missing a ton of data for a while now (Forker too) which gave a terrible impression of TV. Now they're up to speed w/ everything, and are kept automatically up to speed so it should be a much better experience using them.

This isn't meant as a "bash TO" post, I realize I'm selling something, but this is the incoming data disparity charted (Dec isn't the complete month since this is kinda old and this doesn't include any of TV's return warning data which is usually ~5k reviews/mo):

MTS/Forker used to not get that data live (or at all if caching / server failed) so it honestly should be a huge improvement. Just accepting the data can cause issues sometimes, nevermind feeding it back out to 10k faceless turkers haha.

Still wont be worth using for plenty of folks, I get it, but hopefully it helps kinda explain what's up a bit more if you're not so familiar w/ TV. The scale simply isn't something I'm even remotely qualified to deal with (this would be child's play for any competent server admin for sure).. so hopefully eventually someone takes me away and throws in a body who has a clue what they're doing :ROFL:

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
just got back from the carpool (my daughter is sick, but the other girls had to get to school)
and then a trip to the store. My daughter, up on her teenage deathbed -requested the one thing she needed to get well.

Gummy bears. :facepalm2:
Gummy bears are very important. Highly medicinal lol

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Continue a conversation with a chatbot | Accept
Requester: Emily Wilson [A19Y8N1023GB2R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.13] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.75] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Your job is to come up with the next line of dialogue in a conversation between a person and a chatbot.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a short (~3 minutes) monetary choice study!(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michelle Meyer [A1K0JHQEX3MZC6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.45
Duration: 30:00
Available: 5
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [-470267498-126351] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been spoiled by those Stanfords. I will never look at a 31cent survey the same again...sigh
Do you remember a sitcom called Just Shoot Me that David Spade was in a long time ago? There was an episode where one of the supporting characters ate rice everyday for lunch and he was fine with it until he was introduced to a creamy lobster risotto by someone jealous of his simple happiness.

Reactions: theturkscribe

Katia2019

Reaction score
Message from UNIV CATOLICA PORTUGUESA
---------------------------------
We just launched a survey that you qualify for! It is paying $1.00 and most people complete it in about 10 minutes.

Just got 2 emails from them, this one for $1. and another one for $2.... but I don't qualify; when I searched mturk for them, it requires masters, which I do not have.. confused... ignore it, or respond asking about the requires masters that I don't have?

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do you remember a sitcom called Just Shoot Me that David Spade was in a long time ago? There was an episode where one of the supporting characters ate rice everyday for lunch and he was fine with it until he was introduced to a creamy lobster risotto by someone jealous of his simple happiness.
:) ...I swear, that was crazy yesterday. I had appointments during the day, came home, turned on the panda and was struggling just the walk the dog, feed the kitties, etc. Everytime I came back to the computer, there was another one. I was up until about 1am. Good times.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Message from UNIV CATOLICA PORTUGUESA
---------------------------------
We just launched a survey that you qualify for! It is paying $1.00 and most people complete it in about 10 minutes.

Just got 2 emails from them, this one for $1. and another one for $2.... but I don't qualify; when I searched mturk for them, it requires masters, which I do not have.. confused... ignore it, or respond asking about the requires masters that I don't have?
I'd respond, just on the off-chance they didn't mean to make it masters-only

Reactions: jan and Katia2019
Status
Not open for further replies.