02/01 - sMiley Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh just post it already, I can hear you typing out a soliloquize over there.

Miss.Criss

Turk Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully I can make another 50 bucks in the next couple of days. I tripped over my daughters large toy last week while carrying my laptop and kind of shattered the screen a bit.... there's cracks all over it... pretty annoying to look at and I want to get it replaced soon lol

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully I can make another 50 bucks in the next couple of days. I tripped over my daughters large toy last week while carrying my laptop and kind of shattered the screen a bit.... there's cracks all over it... pretty annoying to look at and I want to get it replaced soon lol
Monday is typically the best day for $$$.

Reactions: Miss.Criss

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends of MTC! Harken unto me, and know the bitter bite of betrayal. Long have I thought that Lepi loved me, and only in jest did she speak ill of me. Alas, I have found that her intent must, in truth, be to crush my very soul. Behold! The deepest betrayal possible. When last she did go to the market she made many a purchase of snack items. Not least among these, cookies. Not just any baked sweet delights did she purchase. Nay! She purchased those sweetest of morsels, Raspberry Chocolate Milanos, prepared by the farmers of Pepperidge. Long have I loved these cookies, and long has she known of my love. Why then did she not tell me of her purchase? Moreover, why were they hidden from my sight, tucked into the recesses of yon pantry? Hidden behind the horrid Orange Chocolate Milanos favored by those of less discerning taste. By mere happenstance did I stumble upon them whilst on a late night hunt for sustenance. Aye friends, tis true. My dear Lepi, whom I have loved ere I gazed upon her lovely face hath surely conspired against me. Gladly would she have left the secret of the milanos untold till they had surely gone stale, so great must be her hatred for me....

Oh, Lepi... uh... hi. Um, I was just telling the guys here how kind and thoughtful you were for buying me these cookies. :D

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I thought so too, until I installed the HITDB analytics script. Apparently Tuesday is the best day (for me at least.) I think I remember Kerek @Kerek saying the same a while back.

:tuesday:
I don't care what you, Kerek @Kerek or Tuesday @Tuesday say.
Tuesday is usually my worst weekday. :bag:

Reactions: TSolo315

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Lately, I've been doing better on Friday-Saturday-Sunday than the rest of the week. It's weird.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Wednesday used to be pretty good, too. >.>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
With all the mountain HITs, this Sunday was absurd. I almost broke my all time record ( and likely world record as well) of $45.

Azazael

Reaction score
Friends of MTC! Harken unto me, and know the bitter bite of betrayal. Long have I thought that Lepi loved me, and only in jest did she speak ill of me. Alas, I have found that her intent must, in truth, be to crush my very soul. Behold! The deepest betrayal possible. When last she did go to the market she made many a purchase of snack items. Not least among these, cookies. Not just any baked sweet delights did she purchase. Nay! She purchased those sweetest of morsels, Raspberry Chocolate Milanos, prepared by the farmers of Pepperidge. Long have I loved these cookies, and long has she known of my love. Why then did she not tell me of her purchase? Moreover, why were they hidden from my sight, tucked into the recesses of yon pantry? Hidden behind the horrid Orange Chocolate Milanos favored by those of less discerning taste. By mere happenstance did I stumble upon them whilst on a late night hunt for sustenance. Aye friends, tis true. My dear Lepi, whom I have loved ere I gazed upon her lovely face hath surely conspired against me. Gladly would she have left the secret of the milanos untold till they had surely gone stale, so great must be her hatred for me....

Oh, Lepi... uh... hi. Um, I was just telling the guys here how kind and thoughtful you were for buying me these cookies. :D
6/10m, too long for this early in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.