02/01 - Topiary Thursday!

Go vote for Crowd Pleaser! https://goo.gl/TgYvap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What I learned my first month turking with MTurk Crowd.

I can make money doing this - even though it is an addicting, frustrating grind.

If this were a real office I would be so broke buying baby shower gifts. Srsly congratulations Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen and ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee and I know I missed someone.

A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out is a turk wizard; to be making monies and posting all those Hits.

I am a little scared of Vanyanka @Vanyanka because she really likes wine….and knives.

Pics of red pandas must always be tagged with Kerek @Kerek or C to the J @C to the J is coming at you.

MTS is awesome and has helped me so much.

However, if Kadauchi @Kadauchi is mentioned in relation to tech support for MTS make sure to have handy - OS, browser version, IP address, computer make & model, DVM report and various other pertinent info.

And that I owe all of y’all on Mturk Crowd a big thank you for answering my questions and helping me. Y'all are pretty awesome!
This was great. :ROFL:

I'm glad we haven't scared you off yet. You're fun to have around here! :love:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a workplace scenario and make a few decisions(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.37] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 3.82] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 151] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 23
Description: You will be asked to read a short workplace scenario and make a few decisions about it
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1404028742-72628] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Time preferences survey | Accept
Requester: Emily Powell [A15RO8DUYCW5A7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.22] [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.50] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 40
Description: Answer an academic survey (~10 min) about how you like to spend time
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

fragments

Reaction score
how are you awake right now? lol when I had my wisdom teeth out they knocked me out
My dentist thought I was insane (he wasn't that far off) because I wasn't knocked out. He nearly popped out my jaw from the impacted bottom wisdom teeth. I inflated pretty bad, but the overall removal and recovery was really easy.

Reactions: Sondi and ItsAmyTee

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how are you awake right now? lol when I had my wisdom teeth out they knocked me out
The nurse said they wouldn't over sedate me so it was like a weird trippy light show and I didn't care about anything because of whatever meds they put in... So just chilling waiting to go home now.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My dentist thought I was insane (he wasn't that far off) because I wasn't knocked out. He nearly popped out my jaw from the impacted bottom wisdom teeth. I inflated pretty bad, but the overall removal and recovery was really easy.
ugh ew. All 4 of mine were growing sideways so they had to cut more than they would have had to otherwise. I slept pretty much that whole day

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.