02/04 - TechnoBabble Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
We'll get there!
This sounds totally weird but have you guys tried Magnesium powder?
It sounds weird and may not work for everybody, but I bought some stuff called Natural Calm about a year ago.

I went from having anxiety attacks from drinking a cup of coffee to feeling hardly anything at all. I guess having lower amounts of mag in your body is a common symptom for anxiety/depression. Worked wonders for me.

Last edited:

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Review: Dr. Bianco is the best pu$$y doctor I've been to. professional and courteous staff and short wait times.

We're doing reviews for veterinarians now.

:cool::cool::cool:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your supervisor's behaviors | PANDA
Requester: Samantha C. [A3PBP7FC5490HN] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Please accept this HIT only if you 1) are currently employed; and 2) have a supervisor whom you report to; and 3) have to work, at least occasionally, with colleagues outside of your own work unit.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500, BSL Batch 1 has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There's like 50 billion bubbles in this stupid emoji survey.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We have 1 member who pretty consistently posts 1000-2000 weeks. I call them our Outlier, since for the most part everyone is actually averaging 150-400, with the "Average Moe" thing being the literal AVERAGE of all of the weekly totals.
Just like our reject outlier TQueen @TQueen

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
This sounds totally weird but have you guys tried Magnesium powder?
It sounds weird and may not work for everybody, but I bought some stuff called Natural Calm about a year ago.

I went from having anxiety attacks from drinking a cup of coffee to feeling hardly anything at all. It's bizarre but it worked for me
I've tried that. For me it didn't make a huge difference, but that's for a reason. It helped a little with my baseline anxiety (which has always been an issue), but not with the PTSD related anxiety which is more...spiky? Now I just take a magnesium supplement with my plethora of vitamins haha.

That said, I've seen it help others a lot. One of my friends is doing much better with it.

edit: omfg I can't spell today

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried that. For me it didn't make a huge difference, but that's for a reason. It helped a little with my baseline anxiety (which has always been an issue), but not with the PTSD related anxiety which is more...spiky? Now I just take a magnesium supplement with my plethora of vitamins haha.

That said, I've seen it help others a lot. One of my friends is doing much better with it.

edit: omfg I can't spell today
Did you take tablets ? I've heard those don't work as well

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988
Status
Not open for further replies.