02/04 - TechnoBabble Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you take tablets ? I've heard those don't work as well
Originally nope, it was liquid. Also tried powder. But I'm lazy, and tablets make it so I'll actually take it daily haha. Except for the multivitamin (because iron) I pretty much can throw the pills in my mouth all at once and be done with it LOL.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: multiple questionnaires | PANDA
Requester: OM Lab [A2FAJEMFG9FQY6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.45][Fair: 4.94][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
answer a series of questionnaires - 20 minutes - pays immediately
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.41
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Eris

I need a nap.
Contributor
Reaction score
Eyeballz!

Title: Categorizing eye photos | PANDA
Requester: Christopher Brady [A20LIR0LPROWK1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We are looking to label eyes as healthy or unhealthy with respect to diabetes.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 195
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

jan

Reaction score
I've tried that. For me it didn't make a huge difference, but that's for a reason. It helped a little with my baseline anxiety (which has always been an issue), but not with the PTSD related anxiety which is more...spiky? Now I just take a magnesium supplement with my plethora of vitamins haha.

That said, I've seen it help others a lot. One of my friends is doing much better with it.

edit: omfg I can't spell today
some level of carefully integrated exposure therapy (for PTSD) is the most promising treatment being studied - and advocated - in military treatment circles. I think this is a great option.

My professional bias is acceptance therapy (of course, I'm Buddhist). But it makes sense to me since it helps ground people in the here and now (not in the past, trauma, ect).

I've been trained in EMDR and have done it in the past, but.......I'm not on board with it. TBH, I can't wrap my head around it theoretically - but I've recommended it to people and they reported good progress :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate Tweets for Content | PANDA
Requester: Alan [A2VLWS7992K97S] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1

Description: Rate if the tweet describes a event that is consistent with the extracted information.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 18
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research Study: Impressions in Job Interviews(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alison Rae Fragale [A4F2B8HCTYAS4] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00][Fair: 0.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 0.00]
Description:
This concerns how individuals form impressions of job applicants in interviews. You will be asked to read an interview transcript and answer questions about it. This should not take more than 20 minutes.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [6697-6177] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
You're safe, she's only going after kittens.

Unless you're a kitten?
It starts with kittens, then she wants to kill something even cuter, just to prove that her black hole is just as all consuming and hatefilled as kryss @kryssyy 's.

/me pauses to let C to the J @C to the J and YAHU @YAHU catch up with the rest of the class after the aforementioned comparison of black holes (hehe)

That's when she starts going after bigger prey. I only wish the baby weren't slightly cuter than me, or else he'd get it first...

You'd be surprised what they can do with Kevlar these days, especially in the banana hammock market.

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
some level of carefully integrated exposure therapy (for PTSD) is the most promising treatment being studied - and advocated - in military treatment circles. I think this is a great option.

My professional bias is acceptance therapy (of course, I'm Buddhist). But it makes sense to me since it helps ground people in the here and now (not in the past, trauma, ect).

I've been trained in EMDR and have done it in the past, but.......I'm not on board with it. TBH, I can't wrap my head around it theoretically - but I've recommended it to people and they reported good progress :)
Butting in... My friend was just telling me the other day that they've seen a lot of success with EMDR at her hospital. I've been considering it.

Reactions: jan

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Originally nope, it was liquid. Also tried powder. But I'm lazy, and tablets make it so I'll actually take it daily haha. Except for the multivitamin (because iron) I pretty much can throw the pills in my mouth all at once and be done with it LOL.
That's a bummer :/ Well I hope you find peace in whatever works for you. Anxiety is a cruel bitch that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

The worst is when you try to explain it to people and they go "Well... have you tried just 'not' feeling nervous?"

It's like "WOW! OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO SMART! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?"

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Eyeballz!

Title: Categorizing eye photos | PANDA
Requester: Christopher Brady [A20LIR0LPROWK1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19
Description: We are looking to label eyes as healthy or unhealthy with respect to diabetes.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 195
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99
These and C-SATs are like a nightmare for me. I'm too squeamish to look at sick eyeballs and internal organs.

Status
Not open for further replies.