• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing this wrong, or I'm blind. I only have "Homepage" "Last Updated" and "Acttions" as my last three columns on the right
it won't show you the sort column unless they're listed in order by number, click the # column

edit: they also need to be ascending

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Erm, I did that study and had a whole range of emotions available on the app, notifications to do it multiple times a day for 6 days, etc. They bonused me and I think rsclone @rsclone 18 bucks today, plus the followup
I don't get it; were you paid to lie about the outcome?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it won't show you the sort column unless they're listed in order by number, click the # column
That's...a really odd programming choice. But yes, you're right. Thanks

Reactions: ducky and coffeeowl

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't get it; were you paid to lie about the outcome?
I was paid to log what I was feeling and what I was doing at various times of the day for 6 days... what did you do?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I was paid to log what I was feeling and what I was doing at various times of the day for 6 days... what did you do?
The app didn't notify me but when I click it it opens to a screen that asks my emotions.

1)at ease
2) no emotion

I did, however, click it every day (sometimes twice) and it asks which of those two emotion/options I felt at the moment

i gave as much information as I was able to

When you attempt to click the final survey it says that you've already completed this survey (even though I've done nothing like this in the past)

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The app didn't notify me but when I click it it opens to a screen that asks my emotions.

1)at ease
2) no emotion

I did, however, click it every day (sometimes twice) and it asks which of those two emotion/options I felt at the moment

i gave as much information as I was able to
Sounds like there was an error in your app. May want to get in touch with them and ask what's up. They weren't scamming you but that doesn't sound correct at all

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Juror Perceptions of Recidivism Risk | AcceptA
Requester: Lukas Klapatch [A35Y9IKRFG52VC] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.38] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.80] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This study examines how potential jurors evaluate the evidence presented during a sexually violent predator civil commitment hearing and how that evidence influences perceptions of recidivism risk.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Did this earlier and it was 10-15 mins I think, if you read fast

Reactions: coffeeowl

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
while we're talking about script issues, does anyone else have issues using the ^ arrow on quoted posts
i have the script that's supposed to fix it installed but it doesn't work unless the post is from another page, not the same page

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
while we're talking about script issues, does anyone else have issues using the ^ arrow on quoted posts
i have the script that's supposed to fix it installed but it doesn't work unless the post is from another page, not the same page
Script never got updated when the site changed to https, change that and it should be fine

Edit: by which I mean change the @include to https://www.mturkcrowd.com*

Reactions: ducky

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
coffeeowl @coffeeowl You made another cool thing happen! I now have a cool looking tab for MTC, with a notification counter. What kind of owl are you?!
Ha, I just switched that on. It's something we've had on the forum for ages, but we turned it off like a year ago for some reason. I think we were having server issues at the time. I'm just seeing how it does with that back on, for now.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ha, I just switched that on. It's something we've had on the forum for ages, but we turned it off like a year ago for some reason. I think we were having server issues at the time. I'm just seeing how it does with that back on, for now.
You timed it like that on purpose :p

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Yeah thanks LittleDrummerBoy @LittleDrummerBoy but that was all Queen aveline @aveline.

Status
Not open for further replies.