Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Erm, I did that study and had a whole range of emotions available on the app, notifications to do it multiple times a day for 6 days, etc. They bonused me and I think rsclone @rsclone 18 bucks today, plus the followup
They're actually really good dudes over there, I really fucked up on their survey and they reached out to me to ask how they could improve the research and still bonused me.

Reactions: Starslip

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that order is needed but what I have so I knew it would work. :D
Well, it made everything that much better I believe! Since rearranging one final time, I now have this awesome (depressing AF?) new title for my MTurk Dashboard tab in Chrome. It used to just be a tab that said Amazon Mechanical Turk, like every other Mturk tab I had open. Now, it's title is my PE. So cool, and weird. Thank you!

We'll start things off with this.

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, it made everything that much better I believe! Since rearranging one final time, I now have this awesome (depressing AF?) new title for my MTurk Dashboard tab in Chrome. It used to just be a tab that said Amazon Mechanical Turk, like every other Mturk tab I had open. Now, it's title is my PE. So cool, and weird. Thank you!

We'll start things off with this.
Yeah I love that PE tab feature! And that is a lovely video of aveline @aveline and I. Thanks. :love:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that order is needed but what I have so I knew it would work. :D
hi, I was trying to follow along with your order but when I switch one thing it takes the place of another. Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I'm checking the box for what I want to move, then clicking the little toggle # and arrow in that second column.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm out of candy, so I'm seriously considering just eating the Valentine's candy that I'm supposed to be giving to someone else because I don't feel like going anywhere. This is totally acceptable behavior, right?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hi, I was trying to follow along with your order but when I switch one thing it takes the place of another. Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I'm checking the box for what I want to move, then clicking the little toggle # and arrow in that second column.
Go to the second to last column on the right that says Sort. It has three horizontal lines. Click those to move a script. Just make sure Hourly is above Dashboard Enhancer.

Reactions: Michele and aveline

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So put Panda Crazy as 1, PC helper as 2, Mturk Hourly as 3, move down all the turned off ones and put Dashboard Enhancer anywhere below Mturk Hourly. Use the Sort column on the right that has the 3 horizontal lines to move them. It will save automatically Get rid of Confirm Return HIT as it is also in MTS.
Weird, I'm on the same version of tampermonkey and don't have the sort column o_O

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Yeah I love that PE tab feature! And that is a lovely video of aveline @aveline and I. Thanks. :love:
Well perfect! It's a two-fer then! aveline @aveline helped me out tremendously the other day, so it's only fitting!

If I haven't said it before, you all are honestly my favorite bunch of co-workers. I don't ever bitch about you guys, and you're lightyears ahead of my previous colleagues in terms of just being good people. I'm so happy (as much as anyone who turks to pay bills is) to be a part of this community!

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I'm out of candy, so I'm seriously considering just eating the Valentine's candy that I'm supposed to be giving to someone else because I don't feel like going anywhere. This is totally acceptable behavior, right?
Of course! I mean, you've still got a few more days to re-stock...
Weird, I'm on the same version of tampermonkey and don't have the sort column o_O
If it makes you feel any better, I DID have the sort column, and couldn't find it with my own two eyes.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
i'll allow it

Reactions: aveline

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Go to the second to last column on the right that says Sort. It has three horizontal lines. Click those to move a script. Just make sure Hourly is above Dashboard Enhancer.
Maybe I'm doing this wrong, or I'm blind. I only have "Homepage" "Last Updated" and "Acttions" as my last three columns on the right

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing this wrong, or I'm blind. I only have "Homepage" "Last Updated" and "Acttions" as my last three columns on the right
Sounds like you're in the same boat as me. I see what coffeeowl @coffeeowl is talking about in LittleDrummerBoy @LittleDrummerBoy's screenshot but it's missing in mine. So weird

Status
Not open for further replies.