Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Eww. I didn't know companies make people have satellite to get internet. I'm surprised Time Warner hasn't caught on to this. They harass the piss out of me to get a cable sub every month though.
For me, I just ditched Satellite and AT&T. I got cable internet as it's my only option for decent internet in the neighborhood where I live.

I was going to cut the cord totally but I like having a DVR :) And adding basic TV to my internet cost was only an additional $20 so...eh...that's cheap enough.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
PE $5.48. Think it's time to make some toast and accept the fact that today will be survey hell.

Reactions: Kat8mouse

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: BrewMeister

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I live in the sticks and had hughesnet for a long time. I hated it!
Hughesnet is the worst internet service provider on the planet. My ping was never lower than 200, which made it functionally slower than dial up for gaming or even checking email. I gladly ate the contract to get out of it after a year.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just want to remind everyone to sign back into that website today if you did the "10-day Political Campaign Study, with up to an $8 Bonus" HIT.
If I recall, I think mine asked me to log in after the 8th (I put a reminder for it in Outlook).

ETA: Actually please ignore this ... my turking brain isn't functioning correctly yet. I was thinking of the UMD 4wk banking study *rubs eyes & yawns*

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenTemple

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your current/most recent job search (~40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cameron Piercy [ANFYTK8B4G9CJ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.88] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
Description:
To be eligible to participate you must either be currently seeking a job or have sought a job in the last two years. The goal of this survey to understand your experiences during the job search. Select the link below to participate.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; JobStudyComplete DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
For me, I just ditched Satellite and AT&T. I got cable internet as it's my only option for decent internet in the neighborhood where I live.

I was going to cut the cord totally but I like having a DVR :) And adding basic TV to my internet cost was only an additional $20 so...eh...that's cheap enough.
An alternative if you just want basic tv with dvr capability. Just get a tv tuner card for your pc and an hdtv antenna hooked up to that. There's plenty of streaming services for shows, both free and pay as well:tinfoil:

Reactions: tricker

Twisted65

Reaction score
gotta get the ninja reflexes out, yall are fast today.

Status
Not open for further replies.