Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Reaction score
They come out looking clean and magically 3 months old too
ha, yep. as a kid I always wondered why people even bothered going to the hospital to have a baby. I saw so many get born in elevators and taxi cabs and it just wasn't a big deal.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
After all the CSATS and playing Surgeon Simulator for years I'm pretty sure I would make an excellent dark-dirty-backroom medical quasi-professional, in case anyone needs to have some work done on the cheap.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ha, yep. as a kid I always wondered why people even bothered going to the hospital to have a baby. I saw so many get born in elevators and taxi cabs and it just wasn't a big deal.
95% of the time, a hospital isn't necessary. But most people go in case of that 5%.

jan

Reaction score
For those that qualify, if you are in a low income bracket, you can get internet for a year for $200. Granted it is over the Sprint Mobile network, but for those looking to save money, this is the way to go.

http://pcsforpeople.com/recipients/low-cost-internet
I had this through xfinity.
This is all related to a fed program (sprint and xfinity are mandated to provide this BY the feds)
that we qualified for (at the time) through my daughter's school. You have to have a school aged child and meet the requirements for the free lunch program (we didn't actually have to apply for that - since her whole school met that requirement).
We loved it. 12.95 a month for internet. It was a little slow, I guess, but at that price.....................

Reactions: frogman31680

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I go to the hospital in case there are complications. A woman's life is in danger when having kids. And like me my first was born 2 months early and needed to have that hospital to keep him alive at the time.

Reactions: Kallee

James

Reaction score
Well I go to the hospital in case there are complications. A woman's life is in danger when having kids. And like me my first was born 2 months early and needed to have that hospital to keep him alive at the time.
I'm glad it turned out okay.

Reactions: MindNumbing

dobermom

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had 4. One at home with a midwife, two natural in a hospital, and one csection. I think between all of us, we got this. It does help when the people assisting the birth are in the same room...do you have a go pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.