Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision making survey(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Anthony Evans [A2PB5B34VCHRXY] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.45] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.90] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
Description:
In this survey, we are interested how people make social judgments. In this survey we will ask you to make several judgments about an economic situation involving money.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [33291-32702] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well damn. It's far too early to do anything productive with my time besides turk. It's not like I'm whipping out the vacuum or dusting at 6:25 am.

I would crochet, but then I'd miss out on clicking on all of these surveys only to discover no more are available or, if they are, I've "already done the maximum number of hits allowed for..."

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
This is about 10 to 15 minutes if you haven't done it yet:

Title: Is creativity something you value? If so, complete this survey (~15 min) | PANDA
Requester: Francesca Gino [A2V4OCAP4XYFG9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.11 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.74 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 161
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This study is for people who value creativity and view themeselves as creative people. In it, we will ask you to complete short tasks under time pressure
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is US

Also, shameless plug here. If you go to my store (see signature) I am all caught up so I am offering same day shipping on my stuff. In case anyone is looking for a V-Day gift. 'Why give them candy when you can give them titanium.' (I'm working on that phrasing.)

Reactions: Kerek and sikk66

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Check if you qualify (10 cents) for study. If you do, receive a 90 cents bonus for completing study!(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Maria Rotundo [A647QVILBE554] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Complete a few short screening questions. If you qualify to continue, you will get a bonus of an additional 90 cents for completing a 10-minute questionnaire.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [33271-32682] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US;

4 min if you qual.

Reactions: Barbwire

mtdub1

Reaction score
He's here around this time for Z's.

In fact, about a half hour from now we'd get all the posts from the people who capped. I wonder what they will post about now.
It appears that only a hand full of people has capped on Z's on a regular bases as of late but those that do never let the one's that don't forget it Lol, I never understood the purpose but good for them I guess and bad for everybody else, It's all good tho.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It appears that only a hand full of people has capped on Z's on a regular bases as of late but those that do never let the one's that don't forget it Lol, I never under the purpose but good for them I guess and bad for everybody else, It's all good tho.

People just like sharing their earnings, (sometimes me) and the others (also me) just like poking them about it.

Zacharias

Experiencing Flim Flam Withdrawal
Contributor
Reaction score
It appears that only a hand full of people has capped on Z's on a regular bases as of late but those that do never let the one's that don't forget it Lol, I never under the purpose but good for them I guess and bad for everybody else, It's all good tho.
I think that to cap, you actually have to hold your breath the entire time while working on Zoltars. The post about capping is just a natural way to exhale after all of that.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Also, shameless plug here. If you go to my store (see signature) I am all caught up so I am offering same day shipping on my stuff. In case anyone is looking for a V-Day gift. 'Why give them candy when you can give them titanium.' (I'm working on that phrasing.)

How about "You're already her knight, give her a piece of your shining armor"

Yeah, I should have been in advertising...

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It appears that only a hand full of people has capped on Z's on a regular bases as of late but those that do never let the one's that don't forget it Lol, I never understood the purpose but good for them I guess and bad for everybody else, It's all good tho.
It might be the best thing that happens to them all day. Maybe we should pity them :thinking:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Personality Study | PANDA
Requester: Haylee [A1YR5JBJAX4LOK] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.13] [Fair: 2.33] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 2.50] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
Description:
We are conducting an academic survey to assess the characteristics of different scales used to measure personality constructs. Primarily of interest are scales are scales assessing subclinical sadism. The survey will take about 7 minutes.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Study 2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Reactions: ugg

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, if you can sit & do that many Zs at once....
:dead:

Reactions: MerryLou
Status
Not open for further replies.