02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
I do wear cowboy boots A LOT. And spurs at the farm. I am 100% with that image. But now you can also see me flying around the woods in an XUV lol
I have no problem admitting I am a wannabe cowgirl lol, I live in a mid sized city but grew up in a small southwest town, haven't lived out in the sticks or anything like that but I am for sure a cowgirl at heart and do wear cowboy boots most of the time :p

LumosDC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 32TZXEA1OLK7IK98X1U9M9DEWQU14V.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Just did my first one of these, took about 20 minutes. Based on the reviews, these aren't worth the time. Did I just get lucky getting a good partner on my first one? Is it safe to do more than 1?
They reject. They do not pay any bonus no matter what they say.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I have no problem admitting I am a wannabe cowgirl lol, I live in a mid sized city but grew up in a small southwest town, haven't lived out in the sticks or anything like that but I am for sure a cowgirl at heart and do wear cowboy boots most of the time :p
they're versitile, comfy, and easy to slip on and off. I have no qualms about this lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from staffdbm for work related to 3WYZV0QBFKDII36A0SBAUI63NFKBXA.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You are receiving a bonus because your responses passed the attention checks in our survey. Thank you again for completing our HIT!
weeeeeee

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
What the crap does this mean????

Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service

This is a warning to let you know that we have identified activity associated with your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Worker account that is in violation of the MTurk Participation Agreement. Specifically, your account has been flagged for failing to use your human intelligence and independent judgment to conscientiously complete HITs for Requesters, which violates Section 3(b) of the MTurk Participation Agreement.

You can review the complete Participation Agreement at the link below:

https://www.mturk.com/worker/participation-agreement

MTurk is a marketplace for completing tasks by exercising human intelligence. We take this seriously, so if you continue this prohibited activity to complete HITs in the future or otherwise fail to make a conscientious effort to provide complete and accurate responses for the HITs you submit, your account will be suspended without further warning.

If you have any questions, or if you believe this decision was made in error, you may email us using the Contact Us form on our Worker website:

http://www.mturk.com/mturk/contactus

Best regards,
Amazon.com

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
mturk movie of the day: bohemian Rhapsody... even though all i know is they made the we will rock you song. (i think?)

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

Your Account Amazon.com

This is a warning to let you know that we have identified activity associated with your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Worker account that is in violation of the MTurk Participation Agreement. Specifically, your account has been flagged for failing to use your human intelligence and independent judgment to conscientiously complete HITs for Requesters, which violates Section 3(b) of the MTurk Participation Agreement.

MTurk is a marketplace for completing tasks by exercising human intelligence. We take this seriously, so if you continue this prohibited activity to complete HITs in the future or otherwise fail to make a conscientious effort to provide complete and accurate responses for the HITs you submit, your account will be suspended without further warning.

If you have any questions, or if you believe this decision was made in error, you may email us using the Contact Us form on our Worker website:

Best regards,
Amazon.com

damn :( have you been using any new scripts lately?

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Your Account Amazon.com

Best regards,
Amazon.com
terrifying

Reactions: WillowWolf and jan

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick reading response(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Eleanor Putnam-Farr [A2U3KNMZLH8FJ9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.83 Generosity
★★★★ 4.96 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Very quick survey evaluating a reading passage
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [4100167-127796] DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Medical Affiliations andSpecialties
Requester: Michael Woytowitz
Qualification Value: 100

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.

Finally snagged that damn qual (not sure how much I'll even use it, but it's there...:unsure:)

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That is scary. But, maybe, scripts in your hits?

Your Account Amazon.com

Best regards,
Amazon.com

Reactions: jan

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
OPINION RESEARCH
Take a quick survey and earn $10

The survey should take 10 minutes or less. After completing the survey, you will be emailed a $10 Amazon gift card within three business days.

anyone else get this email? The survey only took 5mins or so but I don't know how I got on 'the list'

Status
Not open for further replies.