02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer survey about workplace factors that contribute to the occurrence of sexual harassment | PANDA
Requester: Mindy W Douthit [A1VVG2C0YZBLP6] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Duration: 2 days
Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Description:
Survey questions about your work experience and your organization's cultural values, human resources practices and office layout as well as any experiences with sexism or sexual misconduct at work.
Requirements: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists; Gender - Female EqualTo 1

Throwing this back because I don't qualify. It estimates about 30 minutes though.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
uh. Sorry if it seemed like I was commenting on that conversation, I didn't intend to. The main funny thing for me there was the length of your posts compared to her one-word punches, not really the topic. (Nobody likes to be told no, sympathies)
well you really have to look at all of the facts. based on the amount of time that passed between her "no" responses, and also considering the temperature in her area as well as the posts above and below her "no" it clearly shows that she was edging closer to agreeing with me on the second "no."

I hired a team of analysts and they agree that we both won.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Snow on the horizon.
...aaaaand you've summoned it. :p

So long as the wind doesn't pick up the way the weather forecast said it's supposed to, it should be fine. I'm just really, really nervous (overly so, I admit) about the power going out (and with it the heat)

Last edited:

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I haven't had them like that. I may or may not be able to eat an entire box in one sitting without puking, though.
I always advocate moderation. But the cookies, they're just...so addicting! I don't think I've actually eaten an entire box like that since high school, but the memory remains (and the memory of the tummy ache)!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I always advocate moderation. But the cookies, they're just...so addicting! I don't think I've actually eaten an entire box like that since high school, but the memory remains (and the memory of the tummy ache)!
I won't even buy them anymore, boxes need more cookies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
:yellowheart:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Hannah Rashkin for work related to 3DWNFENNE390YPML9Y9172FYJKIJ4A.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Provided creative answer options. Thanks!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'll buy Florida at 8th, sure. It's insane down there. But Utah 41st?
I mean, maybe the entire state as a whole, okay. Hardly anyone lives in most of it. Pretty sure SLC on its own would make at least a top 20 list of cities (of similar size) that are terrible to drive in...

...I've lived too many places :/

Washington 21st, eh. Seems a little high (when it isn't snowing), but maybe I'm just biased cause I'm used to worse.
The worst drivers i've consistently every encountered were in dayton, ohio. multiple trips, over multiple years. I hated them all.

Reactions: Theta Carinae

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
...Congratulations! You passed the GeoHIVE Standard Qualification test. Please register at .... to join the GeoHIVE crowd.

But... wait... so... why?

Do I have to register to do the hits? Isn't that a TOS violation ?

Last edited:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone use HIT Forker for requester notifications? The only thing that works is the sound which is obnoxious because it does not stop repeating. I got rid of Overwatch because it hasn't been updated in ages and will never be updated, but it still worked most of the time.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
...in case anyone still needs it...
Title: GeoHIVE Crowd Qualification Test | PANDA
Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a qualification test for new and existing workers with the goal of teaching basic image interpretation skills and what to expect in our HITs.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.