02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I caught it and went to the Geohive site and it still accepted my old registration.
Thanks! I went and it took me to the login page. I'm not very confident about passing the test, though lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Despairagus

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: FEMALE ONLY - Distance recordings: Make 20 recordings of yourself saying short phrases at varying distances (20190207_WL_dis) | PANDA
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $25.54] [Pay: 4.90] [Fast: 3.96] [Comm: 2.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.87] [Fast: 4.24] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 131] [ToS: 5]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Description:
Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US

I don't like these distance ones. Even with the normal ones, I feel like I'm constantly having to scream into my mic to get it to register. It would be hopeless if I have to back away at all.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: FEMALE ONLY - Distance recordings: Make 20 recordings of yourself saying short phrases at varying distances (20190207_WL_dis) | PANDA
TV: [Hrly: $25.54] [Pay: 4.90] [Fast: 3.96] [Comm: 2.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Description:
Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.

I don't like these distance ones. Even with the normal ones, I feel like I'm constantly having to scream into my mic to get it to register. It would be hopeless if I have to back away at all.
I love doing Acme, BUT, I use a nice microphone and I have to mess with all the settings every friggen time. Then later when I go to play with friends or chat on Discord or whatever, I have to adjust it all over again. *shakes fist at the sky*

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
geohive isn't even that good like they used to be lol we are really overhyping this. Let me know when Peter burke has a qual test
yeah they have an occasional fire batch, but more meh batches than anything

Reactions: thedorchannel

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
*finished geohive qual test*
*new email icon appears*
*bonus from Rowan with a small book of notes attached*
*rawr*

on the bright side Rowan didn't have much bad to say about what i've done so far, its not perfect but i'm sure nobody can get perfects on those

nmelssx

Reaction score
TO2:
No Reviews
Description:

It's either too loud or too soft. In order to to have the highest chance of getting it to work you have to micro-adjust your microphone level for this specific HIT.

I find that rolling my mouse wheel after recording a phrase helps the sound register if the initial phrase is too soft.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
*finished geohive qual test*
*new email icon appears*
*bonus from Rowan with a small book of notes attached*
*rawr*

on the bright side Rowan didn't have much bad to say about what i've done so far, its not perfect but i'm sure nobody can get perfects on those
he(?) said I need to mark 'unlikely' more but I'm doing good on the best/2nd best part. so that's good I guess.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I love doing Acme, BUT, I use a nice microphone and I have to mess with all the settings every friggen time. Then later when I go to play with friends or chat on Discord or whatever, I have to adjust it all over again. *shakes fist at the sky*
I used to love their HITs. I even had a qual from them for a while. But ever since browsers started blocking Flash and they had to change their format, I just can't ever seem to get them to pick up my voice easily. I've tried messing with settings and different microphones, but no matter what I do I'm always either too quiet or too loud. It's almost impossible for me to find that in-between spot.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 4195

wait was I supposed to make an account or something when taking the geohive test?

Status
Not open for further replies.