02/08 - Worldly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
From what I understand, that could actually describe either one. Given your av, I'm going to guess it's the one with the drinking, hurricanes, and bad weather yesterday. (In which case, I hope you and your loved ones are safe/okay.)

I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for is: "Cool. Got cam?!"
(At least, according to my experience with Yahoo chat rooms back (way, way back) in the day.
Thanks- we made it, but spent a good part of 2 hours in the closet / bathroom with a dog, cat, hubby and the kids...we lost power, but thankfully the ipads were charged.

cassius

Reaction score
Congrats - You've Received an Amazon Survey Reward - Details Inside

I wish Amazon could stop this scam. I'm tired of seeing it in my email.

Reactions: BrewMeister

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks- we made it, but spent a good part of 2 hours in the closet / bathroom with a dog, cat, hubby and the kids...we lost power, but thankfully the ipads were charged.
We plug in all the tech when storms start so when we're holed up when the sirens go off, I can distract people lol :)

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I think so. That one took some weird mental jumping to figure out.

To me anyway.
I am stuck on this one. I found the name and searched all the stuff they suggested. I'm about to smash something. I'm pretty sure I found the property but I'm still trying to confirm it. I'm feeling stalkerish and frustrated right now.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone from LA lol
EDIT oops didn't realize i still had this here...lol i was going to ask which LA but someone beat me to it.
I was worried I was making it too complicated on myself, but maybe I was in the right headspace after all. We'll see!
I spent way to long on it for the same reason probably,, all of the sudden I realized I had been seeing something, literally, totally wrong and could have been done way earlier.
I think sleeping a little more might help.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
D'oh, and hello/good morning/afternoon where applicable. I survived the zombie flu and finally feel human again! Looks like it's gonna be an okay day, so I wish you all luck out there.

Oh geez, I know how that goes. (Am an Okie.) Sorry you had to shelter in place for so long, but I'm happy that you're okay and you had devices to help you stay on top of things and stay entertained. Sounds like you had a full house in that closet!

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
D'oh, and hello/good morning/afternoon where applicable. I survived the zombie flu and finally feel human again! Looks like it's gonna be an okay day, so I wish you all luck out there.

Oh geez, I know how that goes. (Am an Okie.) Sorry you had to shelter in place for so long, but I'm happy that you're okay and you had devices to help you stay on top of things and stay entertained. Sounds like you had a full house in that closet!
Ah - I couldn't live in tornado alley, but honestly the past few years I've felt like we do live in a tornado alley now...We are in the process of training our dog to be an inside dog lol he's just about a year ( he was an outside dog with previous owners) so it was definitely interesting lol and praying he didn't have an accident

Reactions: minkyboodle

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Vacation qual.

no one has done it yet, but please remember we can't really help anyone with it. (Assuming any of us actually know what we are doing.)

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There should be a study about the accuracy of responses compared to the number of bubbles in a study. And the study for this should be very bubbly as a bit of a joke for the scientists everyone likes having fun.
too many bubbles in a survey and this is what requesters get

JasonR

Reaction score
Its always fun to steal a baby

Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.