02/08 - Worldly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
:hearteyes:PLEEP Lab

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Online Virtual Product Trial and Decision Making Study | PANDA
Requester: Arun Lakshmanan [A34408OV61OKMM] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.18] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 2]
Description:
Answer academic survey about virtual product trial and related decisions (8-10 minutes).
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Real Case - Jury Study(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Campbell [AFOLU40A8Z0WP] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.97] [Fair: 4.82] [Comm: 2.83] [Fast: 4.52] [Reviews: 46] [ToS: 1]
Description:
This is a study of a real case. Only take this task if you like to read and do so well. The study requires about 25 minutes of reading. You answer questions about yourself, read facts from a real case, then render a verdict.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
HITs Available: 39
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [33455-32866] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

Reactions: Kliq

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you are right Blue @Blue doesn't love me, you are the only one that truly does.
Not true at all.:( I'll have you know I :blueheart: my forum Ma!

Ah - I couldn't live in tornado alley, but honestly the past few years I've felt like we do live in a tornado alley now...We are in the process of training our dog to be an inside dog lol he's just about a year ( he was an outside dog with previous owners) so it was definitely interesting lol and praying he didn't have an accident
I read an article a few years back that TA had actually shifted toward the east a bit, so you may not be wrong in that. Unfortunately, we're still in the damn thing here, but at least it makes every spring interesting instead of boring. It sounds like the training with your doggo is going well, since he didn't have one. Would you mind giving him a pet and telling him it's from me? I can't have a dag just yet, so I live vicariously through those who do.

(Sorry I'm rambly/weird...still require the Dayquil, and it wonks me out.)

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Vacation qual.

no one has done it yet, but please remember we can't really help anyone with it. (Assuming any of us actually know what we are doing.)
i can do it so you point me out as a bad example. use all the links! They are there to help! ok im done.(and i hope that was actually ok?)

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Not true at all.:( I'll have you know I :blueheart: my forum Ma!

I read an article a few years back that TA had actually shifted toward the east a bit, so you may not be wrong in that. Unfortunately, we're still in the damn thing here, but at least it makes every spring interesting instead of boring. It sounds like the training with your doggo is going well, since he didn't have one. Would you mind giving him a pet and telling him it's from me? I can't have a dag just yet, so I live vicariously through those who do.

(Sorry I'm rambly/weird...still require the Dayquil, and it wonks me out.)
No no no not ramble haha I just took some nightquil so hopefully I can nap in a little while. - the kids are trained when our alarm goes off to run into the closet

Reactions: minkyboodle

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed Sergey about the 500 hit limit on the keyword hits. Does anyone know if that's a rolling total, or daily total?

Status
Not open for further replies.