Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Hey, a few 20 centers
Title: Listen to a pop song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.77] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a pop song from people in the United States who enjoy pop music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Pop / Dance GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: jan

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I am working the front desk for my part timers today. Everyone was busy. Sure sure. I also have a bunch of meds in me.
This is what I used to do every weekend FOREVER. It's an odd throw back. Easy day tho, 40 degrees, cloudy and windy. Won't be too much recreation.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I am working the front desk for my part timers today. Everyone was busy. Sure sure. I also have a bunch of meds in me.
This is what I used to do every weekend FOREVER. It's an odd throw back. Easy day tho, 40 degrees, cloudy and windy. Won't be too much recreation.
Well, good morning @savvylabellsavvybell ! Have a good day. :)

Reactions: savvy

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Fixed up a coffee maker a friend gave me. I have TONS of coffee another friend gave me over the years: must be able to make 2,000 cups. So I'm making my coffee .......... Army Strong! [ now I expect Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg to drop by and tell us the Marines make stronger coffee than does the Army.
which is not possible, btw :) ]

savvy

Reaction score
Fixed up a coffee maker a friend gave me. I have TONS of coffee another friend gave me over the years: must be able to make 2,000 cups. So I'm making my coffee .......... Army Strong! [ now I expect Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg to drop by and tell us the Marines make stronger coffee than does the Army.
which is not possible, btw :) ]
between my army stepdad and my marine mom, my mom makes BETTER coffee, my stepdad makes stronger horrifying coffee

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
between my army stepdad and my marine mom, my mom makes BETTER coffee, my stepdad makes stronger horrifying coffee
LOL!!! Your Mom was a Marine: I've 'seen' that before but it is a bit unusual. What was her MOS (do I need to tell you that's an initialism for Military Operational Specialty)?

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Pardon me for not remembering how you would know that, but .... how do you know that?
USAR 05-07. I joined as a 91W. Got injured pretty badly during BCT, stuck it through and finished on time though. I ended up in a weird "can't go anywhere/do anything" situation because of a medical profile, came back home and drilled with my reserve unit until they decided to discharge me due to a permanent profile and they were getting ready to deploy.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Back.

Wonder how long noah turks takes to approve. Does TV say that stuff

Reactions: savvy

savvy

Reaction score
LOL!!! Your Mom was a Marine: I've 'seen' that before but it is a bit unusual. What was her MOS (do I need to tell you that's an initialism for Military Operational Specialty)?
I know MOS haha. My dad was in the Navy, still DOD on aircraft carriers, boyfriend is EW/CTT (depends shore/boat duty) in Navy, ex was Nuke in Navy, other Ex was Comm in Marine Corps step dad special forces army, mom was a weather forecaster for the Marine Corps because there weren't a ton of options.

Her younger sister wanted to join so she took her to the recruiter...the recruiter took my mom away instead. She met my brother's dad in SC, he was a corpsman in the navy.

Yeah I have some knowledge

edit: i am not a tag chaser, it's was actually a requirement for a long time that I wouldn't date anyone active duty. but here i am. because of where I live it eliminates a looooot of people

Last edited:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey | Accept
Requester: Esmie Papadimitriou [A1H06YXCFPFRSL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 2
Description: Answer a few questions. Bonus payments available (total payment may go up to $2.20)
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
There can be a great bonus attached to this. Just don't do it twice (I just did, oops.)[/td][/tr]

Reactions: TSolo315

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Completely off topic - I finally got pushed over the edge on news sites and pulled out the nuclear option - is anyone else using the StopAd system extension? I'm kind of a news junkie, but lately the number of flashy ads, autoplay videos, screen overlays, and other BS finally pushed me over the edge. The web was becoming completely unusable. Pages would take forever to load on my crappy DSL connection and I felt like it was taking half my browsing time just playing whack-a-mole with all the frickin ads and videos.

I don't mind sites showing a few banner ads to monetize their sites, but it was getting ridiculous. I think it was the Independent that finally drove me over the edge. The useable window of content was thinned down to a narrow band like 50 pixels tall. The rest of the screen was completely encrusted in video ads and overlays.

At the risk of sounding like a shill for StopAd, I'll just say that the web experience is much better. It's a refreshing change not to watch the stupid bouncing beach ball while a hundred video ads and trackers load, just so I can read about Avi Loeb freaking out about aliens.

Sorry, Internet. You broke me. And now you're getting the timeout you deserve.
Never heard of StopAd. I use uBlockOrigin and Privacy Badger and don't see many ads.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Reactions: alk69
Status
Not open for further replies.