I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Why yes, requesters, I love to write about a time or ten things I am thankful for while being paid at a rate of 5 dollars an hour. How generous and thoughtful of you. May I please give you my e-mail so I can be alerted of your other studies that I may qualify for?

booklover

Reaction score
Your kitty and my daughter's kittly look alike! But yours like to read and ours likes to block us from reading to pay attention to him!
I actually stole that picture from Google images. Lol. My cat would never be that calm with a book.

I can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone. It looks like I have to enter a URL. Idk.

Last edited:

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about different methods women ages 18 to 25 use to deal with stress | PANDA
Requester: Wyatt D'Emilia [A15TCMNB3DZK6X] (Req TV): $22.26/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The following survey utilizes questionnaires to measure how frequently women ages 18 to 25 use different stress-relief methods.
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

• Sad
Reactions: alk69

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about different methods women ages 18 to 25 use to deal with stress | PANDA
Requester: Wyatt D'Emilia [A15TCMNB3DZK6X] (Req TV): $22.26/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The following survey utilizes questionnaires to measure how frequently women ages 18 to 25 use different stress-relief methods.
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
My current biggest stress is that I'm NOT 18 to 25 any more. I didn't mind being twice that, three times is a killer........ but the times, they are a changing.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually stole that picture from Google images. Lol. My cat would never be that calm with a book.

I can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone. It looks like I have to enter a URL. Idk.
I usually upload to imgur and then copy the URL from there. Kind of annoying but probably the easiest method.

Reactions: JanetW

cassius

Reaction score
do you have a link ? i have a Walgreen nearby
I think I got it at either kroger or Walmark. Called Mucus Relief/30 tablets. I think it's comparable to Mucinex which I was kind of afraid of. I only took one at a time and still have plenty left. For the worst congestion I went into the bathroom, shut the door and ran the hot water until everything loosened. Then picked up this stuff because I was afraid of that happening again. It didn't. The serious cough meds and syrups have something in them that makes me ill in my stomach so I tend to avoid them. no problems with this one for me anyway.

Reactions: PandaThief

PandaThief

Reaction score
I think I got it at either kroger or Walmark. Called Mucus Relief/30 tablets. I think it's comparable to Mucinex which I was kind of afraid of. I only took one at a time and still have plenty left. For the worst congestion I went into the bathroom, shut the door and ran the hot water until everything loosened. Then picked up this stuff because I was afraid of that happening again. It didn't. The serious cough meds and syrups have something in them that makes me ill in my stomach so I tend to avoid them. no problems with this one for me anyway.
Thanks for this, do you know the mg ?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A 5-minute, 15-question SURVEY on U.S. foreign policy | PANDA
Requester: Research [A21Q5BSIZNGM3B] [TurkerView]
Description: This is a 5-minute, 15-question survey on U.S. foreign policy.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 1 min, 30 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: The person in charge of this research study is Dr. Gregory Winger of the University of Cincinnati (UC) Department of Political Science.
You will receive 10 cents for completing the survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.