02/12 - Definitely not Terrible Tuesday. Nope, not at all.

Do you like Oreos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybil

Reaction score
I tried to accept it and meet quals, but, can't. Maybe its broken?

Title: Survey of Florida State Parks 12 mins $1 for qualified answers | PANDA
Requester: Xiaoxiao Fu [A1H5G4VURUA4JG] (Req TV): $18.00/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This is an survey about visitors' perspective of Florida State Parks. Respondents have to have visited at least one of the following parks: Florida Keys Overseas Heritage Trail, Honeymoon Island State Park, Marjorie Harris Carr Cross Florida Greenway
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 119
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Merovign

TayTurk

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first post and Day 3 of Turk life.
Starting to get a hang of things; much to learn.. I'm so thankful I found this site!

I have been wondering... (first I apologize if this is the wrong spot for this).. when a qualification says "Inc [bunch of numbers] has been granted", what does this usually mean? I tried requesting it on my first day thinking that I could, but I haven't gotten this approved and then I noticed they're across multiple HITs and have different numbers associated with them. So I'm thinking I'm not allowed to do those lol.

Anyway,
Just wanted to say thank you to the creators and the community of people that keep this running! :smileycat:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Wind starting, clouds moving in . . . brought home dinner; PIZZA, white garlic sauce, caramelized fennel-apple-onion (Granny Smith apples) and aged pecorino . . . this is not your normal sausage cause I don't care for sausage . . . YUMMY

Reactions: Srndpty

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello!

Starting to get a hang of things; much to learn.. I'm so thankful I found this site!

I have been wondering... (first I apologize if this is the wrong spot for this).. when a qualification says "Inc [bunch of numbers] has been granted", what does this usually mean? I tried requesting it on my first day thinking that I could, but I haven't gotten this approved and then I noticed they're across multiple HITs and have different numbers associated with them. So I'm thinking I'm not allowed to do those lol.

Anyway,
Just wanted to say thank you to the creators and the community of people that keep this running! :smileycat:
Those are follow up surveys from turkprime related surveys.

The more you work you'll eventually get some follow up surveys...and follow ups are nice because they usually pay better/are shorter.

99.9% of the time requesting a qualification does nothing.

ellie_v

Reaction score
Title: A survey about a brand and its program | Accept
Requester: Yoon Hi Sung [A1S956X6YV93J6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.39] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinions about a brand and answer questions after seeing an ad
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
6 minutes![/td][/tr]

Reactions: TotalBabe and Sondi

vandaria

Reaction score
Hello!

Anyway,
Heyas and welcome!

Sometimes you can go on the main HIT page and just click the ones you are not qualified for and find ones that say Take Test. And if you accept that then will be taken to one that may get you qualified. A lot of the time it is to verify like your age or location or something similar. Otherwise you have to watch for qualification batches from the requesters. If you are on here people will post them as they come up.

Reactions: TayTurk and cb456

TayTurk

Reaction score
Those are follow up surveys from turkprime related surveys.

The more you work you'll eventually get some follow up surveys...and follow ups are nice because they usually pay better/are shorter.

99.9% of the time requesting a qualification does nothing.
Thank you! That makes sense

Reactions: C to the J

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey (about 8 minutes) asking for your opinion on a decision-making scenario(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: BTSol [A37KVIQTPGPD3R] (Req TV): $22.73/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Short survey (8 minutes. Estimated $15 per hour pay rate). Asking for your opinion on how different types of people decide to spend their money.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 36
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [4127250-128622] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Status
Not open for further replies.