02/14 - Tasteful Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxy

Reaction score
Sooooo the last couple days i woke up and have terrible foot pain. When i first wake up and try to get out of bed and walk i almost fall because it hurts so bad. It eases a LITTLE bit throughout the day, definately the worst in the morning. The current prevailing theory is Plantar Fasciitis https://g.co/kgs/pe1i8p

Its done it a couple times in the past few months, but this time is the worst. With the assumption that it is plantar fasciitis...does anyone have any recommendations for pain relief? icy hot? ice? hot? wrap it up? chop it off and find a new one on the black market?

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptual Style Task (about 10 min) | PANDA
Requester: Geoffrey Leonardelli [AT42ELXOHSYWL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.21 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.63 Generosity
★★★★ 4.24 Fairness
★★★★ 4.20 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 81 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Let us know your perceptual style
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

AristoKena

Reaction score
Sooooo the last couple days i woke up and have terrible foot pain. When i first wake up and try to get out of bed and walk i almost fall because it hurts so bad. It eases a LITTLE bit throughout the day, definately the worst in the morning. The current prevailing theory is Plantar Fasciitis https://g.co/kgs/pe1i8p

Its done it a couple times in the past few months, but this time is the worst. With the assumption that it is plantar fasciitis...does anyone have any recommendations for pain relief? icy hot? ice? hot? wrap it up? chop it off and find a new one on the black market?

I had to have surgery for plantar fasciitis after a year of unsuccessfully being able to battle. If the pain is worse in the morning, get a night splint, and wear it at night. It'll help a bit. Also get a frozen water bottle and roll your foot on it, I couldn't handle the cold personally but others swear wonders by it.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score

yes.
and it sucks doesn't.
Honestly, I've read all of the above, everything conflicts, so you gotta figure it out for yourself? what works? I've heard stretch it, don't stretch it, only stretch when warm, use a golf ball to massage it, wear a bandage to support it, blah blah blah.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Word Learning Study (TWO-SESSION STUDY!) | PANDA
Requester: Memory and Cognition Lab [A2MZXC2IMJ28CH] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.18] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 4.74] [Reviews: 40] [ToS: 2]
Description:
You will learn words and take tests on your memory for the words. You are invited to complete two sessions that together last approximately 60-80 minutes.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; FR_Session1_complete DoesNotExist ; AlreadyCompletedFR DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.4
Already approved. Good cuz they were VERY specific about how you have to do the hit.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Already completed about 80% of the surveys I've tried today...:mad:

Reactions: optipfrog

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a yes/no regarding watching a play and a few follow up questions | PANDA
Requester: Altsuss [A1ATES40ZPE477] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.36] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 4.69] [Fast: 4.74] [Reviews: 107] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Give us your opinion about your choice to watch a play
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 115
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: test id DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Super quick and ez.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick Study on Individual Behavior (2-5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Team Online Research [ACMHOZ7RVSDYL] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.27] [Fair: 4.81] [Comm: 4.39] [Fast: 4.87] [Reviews: 117] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer a few questions relating to individual behavior
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Indivbehav DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.