02/15 - Mouth Watering Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah everything is still showing as pending. I just have a automatic withdrawal coming and I spent some of the money for it because I knew thought an Amazon deposit was coming. still no withdrawal, though, so maybe I'm okay...
in that case you should be fine i would think. That prolly wont clear til morning.

Reactions: jan and themildone

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that should never happen....build an emergency fund or at least have some extra in your checking account at all times. pay everything with CC's, then pay that balance in full each month and never worry about over drafts again
I operate off 3 different cc's every month. This does wonders for your credit score (as long as you pay them in full every month). I don't touch my debit card.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
oh my god I just realized I probably overdrafted my bank account because of the holiday
:rage::punch::onion:
That happened to me a few months ago. I forget what holiday it was.. I went to the bank and showed them my transfers from amazon that were dated ahead of the transaction that overdrafted me and they fixed it for me and refunded the fee.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
my whole life is a damn emergency
if you need help setting up a budget feel free to pm me, my whole point is this, try not to count money you don't have already. for example you thought that amazon payment was going to post today, and it "can" take up to 5 to 7 days to post. try to get ahead 2 or 3 paychecks, that way if something is delayed or lost you got some room.

Status
Not open for further replies.