02/16 - Siamese Saturday

Would you rather eat a hot dog or listen to Metallica?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know, there are a lot of women in this community that can write code. I feel like I know just as many as I do men, if not more. Maybe they're just not as vocal about it.
I always depend on SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 to give me info on codes and if they are safe and ect lol.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't find a whole lot of women that do it though there are some. Doing that code camp thing the same as Jeremy?
Actually, he was the one that introduced MTurk and this forum to me! :sweatsmile: I didn't know this existed until then. I have been studying for about 3 months prior to starting on here. And yeah, I see there's a big lack of women in this field, which I'm hoping will give me some advantage since I'm also somewhat a minority as well and a lot of businesses want to have diversity (probably a tax break thing but idc).

Honestly, I want to go into it so I can start a career in something I've learned, like if I were to have gone to school and go into a field from my degree. I don't have money rn to go back to college and the industry I want to actually be in doesn't pay very well rn (or ever?) so I want to build myself, work in a field I'm good and like, and then pursue my dream!!

Phew, that was a lot, my bad! Coffee is allowing my fingers to flyyyyy

Reactions: aveline

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
That sucks to hear, man, sorry. I hope you're feeling better day by day. Baby steps!

I only use this forum for this work. It seems pretty reliable and I get some extra hits that I didn't see from here. Should I be apart of other forums? Seems like a lot to keep up with!

I'll look up the 1-click A-9 in the hit search bar, see what I can find. I'll have to make a little notepad file for all this info.

Congrats on making that much, that's awesome! My best day was a Thursday and I made like $17? I want to get to having $50-$100 days!!
1) Thanks, not really temporary but some things are getting better!

2) This forums is the best place, not kidding. You should still occasionally read around.

3) Often called product choice or "is this exactly the same" or other names, by Amazon, they also do several that are less efficient for $.

4) I had a $70 and an $80 day, but normal is like $20-30 though some days I barely work at all. I would like to get $50-100 days too! Then I could work less days.

Good luck and hang around, lots of good info here!

Reactions: pleeseno

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, he was the one that introduced MTurk and this forum to me! :sweatsmile: I didn't know this existed until then. I have been studying for about 3 months prior to starting on here. And yeah, I see there's a big lack of women in this field, which I'm hoping will give me some advantage since I'm also somewhat a minority as well and a lot of businesses want to have diversity (probably a tax break thing but idc).

Honestly, I want to go into it so I can start a career in something I've learned, like if I were to have gone to school and go into a field from my degree. I don't have money rn to go back to college and the industry I want to actually be in doesn't pay very well rn (or ever?) so I want to build myself, work in a field I'm good and like, and then pursue my dream!!

Phew, that was a lot, my bad! Coffee is allowing my fingers to flyyyyy
Shoot for the stars imo, as long as you have the will you'll do fine one way or another. I was referring to women who do the whole death metal vocal thing though, I have no idea what the tech landscape looks like. I just wish more millennial's wanted to put in the work to try and get somewhere with themselves, I can't speak for the whole country obviously, but there's a serious lack of work ethic with the ones here.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
My best day was $50. I'm not really serious about turking. My goal is $10 a day. lol
I feel you. I want to be that passive. I've only made $52 total so far. When I get a job job, I won't worry as much. But rn, this is helping with light bills and some food money

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
1) Thanks, not really temporary but some things are getting better!

2) This forums is the best place, not kidding. You should still occasionally read around.

3) Often called product choice or "is this exactly the same" or other names, by Amazon, they also do several that are less efficient for $.

4) I had a $70 and an $80 day, but normal is like $20-30 though some days I barely work at all. I would like to get $50-100 days too! Then I could work less days.

Good luck and hang around, lots of good info here!
Yeah, I can tell. I'll be lurkin and workin :eyes:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I feel you. I want to be that passive. I've only made $52 total so far. When I get a job job, I won't worry as much. But rn, this is helping with light bills and some food money
I understand! It's just my extra spending money and netflix/hulu money.
And I actually enjoy getting on here lol. It's a hobby..? LOL

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I just checked and my package from Amazon is scheduled to arrive Monday even though it's shipped USPS ?
Well on occasion, usually during The Holidays, I have had USPS packages delivered by USPS for FedEx (Ground). So who knows?

Reactions: HelloHello

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I just checked and my package from Amazon is scheduled to arrive Monday even though it's shipped USPS ?
Amazon pays them to deliver every day I believe. I've gotten Amazon packages on Sunday before.
Do you work in a red panda conservatory or are they just your spirit animal? Real question
I assumed he was an actual red panda

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Quick study - A couple of minutes, $.25(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: JK [A3JVHLJHDPT0OF] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $20.49] [Pay: 4.41] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.625] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
30 minutes
Available: 45
Reward: $0.25
Description:
survey
Requirements: Exc: [125275269-129292] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.