02/16 - Siamese Saturday

Would you rather eat a hot dog or listen to Metallica?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
They gave me a qual a while back, but it was so long ago that I don't even remember how to do their HITs, so I haven't done any. They email me like every day though and I kinda wish they'd stop.
Oh wow, I never get emails about them. I just saw it randomly and had done it before so I thought, why not try again? But no one played with me, so I got 40 cents for just waiting

Reactions: aveline

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
pleeseno @pleeseno

I've never had one time out on me but I thought someone had posted on here that if it timed out you could do it again to try to complete it

Reactions: pleeseno

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow, I never get emails about them. I just saw it randomly and had done it before so I thought, why not try again? But no one played with me, so I got 40 cents for just waiting
They emailed me everyday to do the 3rd one until I finally had time to do it.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Yo you guys, when's the best time to work? I know weekends are usually slower than weekdays. I'm studying/teaching myself a skill, looking for a job, doing things around the house, stuff like that. I wanna be able to schedule my time accordingly and be as productive as possible.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
They emailed me everyday to do the 3rd one until I finally had time to do it.
Ohhhh, maybe because I haven't played with a person yet (part 2), I haven't gotten an invite to do part 3

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yo you guys, when's the best time to work? I know weekends are usually slower than weekdays. I'm studying/teaching myself a skill, looking for a job, doing things around the house, stuff like that. I wanna be able to schedule my time accordingly and be as productive as possible.
Weekday mornings if you mostly depend on surveys. There can often be a lot of good batch work around that time too, depending on what you qual for. If you're trying to avoid surveys and only want to work on batches to make your money, I think you just kinda have to make yourself available at all times.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
There are always exceptions, but roughly "mornings and early afternoon East Coast US time", though often there's a bump from 4-5pm EST and there are chunks of work that show up late at night and on the weekends.

Once you start picking up more quals there will be more windows, but they won't happen every day.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Decision Making(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tyler Jimenez [A17O5R3USEKVJ2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.29] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.78] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.00] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 37
Description: This brief research study consists of reading a passage about a political topic and then answering a few questions about it.
Qualifications: Exc: [3964315-129274] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Learning death metal vocals?

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
There are always exceptions, but roughly "mornings and early afternoon East Coast US time", though often there's a bump from 4-5pm EST and there are chunks of work that show up late at night and on the weekends.

Once you start picking up more quals there will be more windows, but they won't happen every day.
Ok, so I gotta wake up earlier lol I'm on Pacific time rn.

Yeah, I suspected it's kinda up in the air, but I wanted to know if you guys saw some patterns so I'm glad there are some.

I've been turning on hits that I don't qualify for yet and just been sending out requests to qualify for them. I'm still working up to get more approved hits under my belt, but have only found a few consistent batch hits that will help me. The other batch hits I've tried are way too time consuming for only 1 or 2 cents. But is this a good method to go about to get more hits that I don't qualify for? Or to they just come naturally over time?

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Learning death metal vocals?
Hahahahaha I don't got the vocals for that. :giggle: Right now, I taught myself html and css, and now learning javascript. It's time consuming, tiring, and requires a lot of practice to get a good understanding of it. I need to be more consistent with studying so I can get out there and get a better job than what I can apply to now....

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hahahahaha I don't got the vocals for that. :giggle: Right now, I taught myself html and css, and now learning javascript. It's time consuming, tiring, and requires a lot of practice to get a good understanding of it. I need to be more consistent with studying so I can get out there and get a better job than what I can apply to now....
This helps a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv_5Zv5c-Ts

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer research(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MJ H [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] (Req TV): $13.12/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.89] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 4.78]
Description:
US participants only.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 42
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location In US;

Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Weekday mornings if you mostly depend on surveys. There can often be a lot of good batch work around that time too, depending on what you qual for. If you're trying to avoid surveys and only want to work on batches to make your money, I think you just kinda have to make yourself available at all times.
Nahh, I'm not trying to avoid surveys. I see that surveys pay the most, even though they take some more time up. Its ok, I understand why. I just want my time to be more effective, you know? But yeah, it does depend on whoever's posting. just seeing if there's patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.