02/16 - Siamese Saturday

Would you rather eat a hot dog or listen to Metallica?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Tweak a story to make it implausible | PANDA
Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] (Req TV): $15.36/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Slightly modify a story to introduce a logical inconsistency
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 16904
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; qualification-d DoesNotExist ;
100 done, need a break. :matrix:

Skylycat

Reaction score
I quit even trying them for the night, had more that ended up getting disconnected from server issues and telling me expired mid way through the hit than I actually got to finish.
It's looking like slim pickings for anything but these for me so I'll sit through the crappy connection issues. I'm super close to making goal in a short time so I'm happy. Noah's always make me happy. Unless they're being uncooperative little shits.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
For those of you interested, I got an email from Appen regarding a (kinda) part-time W-2 gig and they seem to be hiring pretty aggressively. They pitched it as being able to work anywhere from 1-4 hours a day, up to 7 days a week with 5 as a minimum. I did similar stuff for Leapforce before Appen acquired them last year, and it seems like they're still using the LF side of things for this. Only thing of note I can remember from all of it is that the test is pretty challenging and you need to get a really good score on it since it is/was an open-book exam. Pay was $13.50/hr when I did it, and I think its $9 now. (I'm not allowed to work for them anymore because I've worked on too many projects)

https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs/list

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
It's looking like slim pickings for anything but these for me so I'll sit through the crappy connection issues. I'm super close to making goal in a short time so I'm happy. Noah's always make me happy. Unless they're being uncooperative little shits.
I'm really bummed about it, had hoped for another solid day of doing them. They have been acting up ever since I got home of course though. Tomorrow is another day though I suppose.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
It seemed like last Tuesday or Wednesday, I forget which, he just sorta went through and approved all of them. Like I had ones ranging from a 1 day to 4 days at that point.
Yeah, I don't remember what day it was but I had them from 2-7 days all approved at once.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really bummed about it, had hoped for another solid day of doing them. They have been acting up ever since I got home of course though. Tomorrow is another day though I suppose.
They've been acting up off and on throughout the day. Just have to be lucky to be around when they're actually working.

I completed 11 but I must have returned more than 20.

Katia2019

Reaction score
PE $40.36 plus $11.77 in bonuses. I think is was my best Saturday this year. Think I am done for the night, that last Noah took forever.

Reactions: aveline and Gator

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Every Noah I do I wonder if it's one of you. Then I wonder how you'd rate me.
I've had peachy and crazycatlady, I've probably ran into others I just don't know about since I've done just under 300 of them total. I have certain words I tend to make use of, I imagine once you have found me in one I am easy to spot again.

Skylycat

Reaction score
I've had peachy and crazycatlady, I've probably ran into others I just don't know about since I've done just under 300 of them total. I have certain words I tend to make use of, I imagine once you have found me in one I am easy to spot again.
Did you kill anyone recently? The last two I had I got attacked repeatedly. I was the Pope in one and a King in the other. It was just brutal.

Reactions: Katia2019

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Did you kill anyone recently? The last two I had I got attacked repeatedly. I was the Pope in one and a King in the other. It was just brutal.
Oh no, I've always found those sort of annoying. Like indiscriminate random attacking over nonsense starting at the very beginning of the hit, that or the people who like refuse to hold an actual conversation and just keep going on about how you need to leave the WHOLE hit.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no, I've always found those sort of annoying. Like indiscriminate random attacking over nonsense starting at the very beginning of the hit, that or the people who like refuse to hold an actual conversation and just keep going on about how you need to leave the WHOLE hit.
Yeah, both of those are so annoying. Had one earlier today where I was a falsely accused prisoner in a dungeon. My partner was the guard and the first thing he did was attack me and ask why I was there.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, both of those are so annoying. Had one earlier today where I was a falsely accused prisoner in a dungeon. My partner was the guard and the first thing he did was attack me and ask why I was there.
I am under the impression that some people either A. Don't care or B. Don't read the thing. Don't get me wrong I have misspoken before, but some seem to do it chronically.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I am under the impression that some people either A. Don't care or B. Don't read the thing. Don't get me wrong I have misspoken before, but some seem to do it chronically.
Yeah I think people don't care and just want to get it over with. I don't always do them right but I usually at least try to give the other person something to respond to.

Skylycat

Reaction score
I did that as the prisoner too but at the very end I attacked the guard and escaped. Huzzah!

Reactions: Gator

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I had one a little bit ago where I was a Priest and my partner was an average person and he came in and wanted to be repented. I asked what was weighing on him and he said he killed his brother

hit got deep fast

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I had one a little bit ago where I was a Priest and my partner was an average person and he came in and wanted to be repented. I asked what was weighing on him and he said he killed his brother

hit got deep fast

the return of pastor peachy?

Reactions: aveline and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.