Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kiss your loved ones goodbye, Castaways

MTC Survivor is back and I’ll be your host!!

On Monday March 5th, we will be starting our 4th Season of MTC Survivor! There will be both individual games and creative team challenges. Remember, MTC: The Movie, that made Pleco @CanadianPleco a STAR!? How about 2048 or Donate that Rice? Musical Chairs, anyone?

Come and be part of the excitement! Test yourself, stress yourself and push yourself to limits that you didn't even know you had! Make memories and friends as you work together! Become inspired and unleash your inner talents like MerryLou @MerryLou did with "Part of That Crowd":

This season you will sign up for challenges on a WEEK TO WEEK BASIS. This means if you sign up for one challenge, you are NOT committed to the rest of the challenges in this season. You are only committing yourself to the current weekly challenge.

Some weeks you will be grouped into tribes based on the members that sign up for the weekly challenge. Anything is possible! Creative challenges … Task-a-day challenges … Trivia!

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I met Matt my freshman year of college, thought he was a complete assclown, turned him down. 5.5 years later I finally accepted a date.

So, you could say I nailed it. Now I just grab his butt in inappropriate social situations. That's flirting, right?
Once many many years ago, I was in a public library of all places, just wondering the aisles, minding my own business and a hand suddenly grabbed my ass out of nowhere. I didn't even know my wife was in the library. She said the look on my face was priceless

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yes, i work at a university and we don't have today off :shifty:
What do you do? I've kind of always wanted to work at a university because it seems more relaxed than the business world

Reactions: Liz

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
mexican pizza is so good
excuse me, but can we please get back on the the true topic of this forum, which is giving Peachy @PeachyRider dating advise.

oh wait, I c what u did here.

take her out for mexican pizza, and she's as good as yours! my bad playa

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
When I was a recently qualified pharmacist back in the UK, I sent my new marriage certificate to the registration organisation to have my name changed and get a new certificate.

I got back a letter from them saying thanks for sending in my divorce decree and they sent me a certificate with someone else's last name on it too. It took me three phonecalls and another copy of my shiny new marriage certificate for them to believe me.

I did get a nice bottle of champagne and a bunch of flowers from them in apology. Though I'd have been pissed if I'd sent in my divorce paperwork and I got a happy wedding letter.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What do you do? I've kind of always wanted to work at a university because it seems more relaxed than the business world
i manage a law clinic inside of a public university law school. i am surprised no one here has figured out which one yet lol

Reactions: Liz and Sondi

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
How true is that line on John Murray's hits that he'll pay regardless of score, because I'm for sure gonna bomb them.
wait, is this about dating, or the month of February?

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: C to the J

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Once many many years ago, I was in a public library of all places, just wondering the aisles, minding my own business and a hand suddenly grabbed my ass out of nowhere. I didn't even know my wife was in the library. She said the look on my face was priceless

Your wife seems rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.