Requester: Alin Coman [A30RIA80G8ZSWD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.70] [Fast: 4.48] [Comm: 3.45] [Fair: 4.48] [Reviews: 54] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to answer some questions about a public event and then have conversations with other participants about your opinions. Please do not accept the HIT if you cannot dedicate the next 20 minutes to it.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) LessThanOrEqualTo 100; Location NotEqualTo NA; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Just wondering but ...does that make you suspect that AMT uses some type of "quality algorithm" to award masters in the first place?
supposely they do

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
How true is that line on John Murray's hits that he'll pay regardless of score, because I'm for sure gonna bomb them.
I believe that. I'm sure I bombed his chemistry and biology quizzes last year and all were approved. The 14 quizzes for this set I did on the 15th are still pending.

On the plus side, if you don't know the specific concept there's little point trying to solve the problem. :)

eta... fixed wrong date

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i'm way too obvious for people who are actually searching for me. and i know Jaded @Jaded knows who i am now because my paypal email address has my real name
I actually haven't looked anyone up from that yet. I wanted to sound like I had some other mysterious means but I don't. I just didn't think of looking.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
have u tried Netflix and chilling? I here tales of some heartless degenerates using it as an opportunity for sex.
im going to peal back the curtains rn. one of my dates awhile back last year invited me to her place (on the 1st date) so we could watch scary movies on netflix. in my mind i was like "so this is technically netflix and chill". long story short - nothing happened because i guess ya boy has no game. she was not a keeper thats for sure though

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering but ...does that make you suspect that AMT uses some type of "quality algorithm" to award masters in the first place?
They've basically indirectly said that's how it works. Do high quality work for a variety of requesters and it's monitored and if they see consistent patterns of high quality responses over time, then they award it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
im going to peal back the curtains rn. one of my dates awhile back last year invited me to her place (on the 1st date) so we could watch scary movies on netflix. in my mind i was like "so this is technically netflix and chill". long story short - nothing happened because i guess ya boy has no game. she was not a keeper thats for sure though
Anyone that refers to the genre of horror as "scary movies" probably isn't even worth it. :thumbup:

Unless you're using your words and not her's then my bad. :facepalm:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
peach, any dating story you have up your sleeve, I have one thats 10 times worse, more embarrassing, and with less dignity on my part.

just take comfort in that

I once had my girlfriend take me to her family's civil war reenactment. I was the only black person there and I was scared shitless the entire day. worst birthday ever.

^no sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.