02/20 - Tasty Tot Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it past the HIT preview page, though? Anything past the HIT preview page is survey content, even if it's on an instructions page.
It literally gives nothing away about the survey though. It literally just says they will be checking answers. Wouldn't survey content be like the actual survey content in it? The questions, the paragraphs, rating this or that. That page would literally not effect anyone doing the survey but hey that's my 2 cents. Seems a bit weird to enforce that but I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: theturkscribe

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Do these Murray surveys usually stay available for a while when they post or do I have to gather the motivation to get on them right away?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It literally gives nothing away about the survey though. It literally just says they will be checking answers. Wouldn't survey content be like the actual survey content in it? The questions, the paragraphs, rating this or that. That page would literally not effect anyone doing the survey but hey that's my 2 cents. Seems a bit weird to enforce that but I'll leave it at that.
Survey content is /anything/ past the preview page. I know sometimes it seems like something shouldn't be survey content, but we don't always know what they are studying.

Reactions: Krikket

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I know. And we could debate this for days (and have in the past) but ultimately it comes down to requesters not wanting workers to talk about surveys AT ALL (even to the point of not wanting them shared on the forum sometimes) so we have to strike a balance between workers being able to share some stuff and requesters not being so upset about it that they decide MTurk isn't a valid source of data and leave the platform. The link I shared about what survey content is is what we've been able to come up with as a compromise after several years of debate on this.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Recall a scenario about competition: $1.00 ~8 min(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Christopher To [A1Z6WETFGYBDYY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.39] [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $3.53] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Describe a scenario and answer questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Exc: [75107602-75171] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Social Issues | Accept
Requester: Anne Wilson [A1692SPP0DBHC7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.56] [Pay: 2.40] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.61] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 3.89] [Fair: 4.70] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 41
Description: The goal of this study is to assess how people evaluate the prevalence and importance of certain social issues. You will be asked to fill out a variety of surveys.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study V | Accept
Requester: David Zuckerman [A1R2RUIMY8YD5O] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 4 hours
Description: This is a research study on decision-making, with the opportunity to earn bonus money. The duration is approximately 10 minutes. Your HIT payment will be $1.50, plus any bonus money you may have made.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Word Recall Memory Experiment (50-60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael Kahana [A1AG958OMJXUAC] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.47] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.05] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 4.80] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.33] [Pen: 0.25 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.50
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Description: Try to remember as many words as you can! Please note that ad blockers must be paused/disabled for the HIT to appear.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I heard Bearnie making the most insane noises and worried he was getting into a legit brawl with one of the other cats. I literally heard him slam into the door angrily while wailing at the top of his lungs.

I ran into the room and he was fighting his own reflection. I don't think he was winning

Status
Not open for further replies.