02/20 - Tasty Tot Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryDom

Reaction score
anyone else having problems getting John Doe to load? Or is it my slow internet with stupid ice storms?

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Does your cat play fetch with the milk rings or just steal them and run off?
For fetch, he's more about the ear plugs. He likes to bring me gifts, and it's always things he thinks are neato, so he pries the milk rings off bottles and presents them to me or crawls around searching for loose change to spit out at me. I keep a container for them or he freaks out if he thinks I don't want to save them.

He's...odd.

Reactions: Jaded and Miriette

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
For fetch, he's more about the ear plugs. He likes to bring me gifts, and it's always things he thinks are neato, so he pries the milk rings off bottles and presents them to me or crawls around searching for loose change to spit out at me. I keep a container for them or he freaks out if he thinks I don't want to save them.

He's...odd.
Zelda plays fetch with the milk rings. It's super cute. Until she tries to grab it at the same time as you and slashes up your hand and fingers and then there's blood everywhere and I might be exaggerating a little.

Reactions: aveline and Birdie

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Anyone else get a fat check in the mail from Equifax?

Reactions: Jaded

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Follow Jaded's referral link :)

But many of us also keep referral links in our signatures.

If you can't see someone's signature, just click on this part of their post and it will show their signature (if they have one):
I did scan through a few pages to try and see if I could see one in someone's signature, but then my laziness took over. The slower the turk day is, the more I need spoon-feeding.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Social Issues | Accept
Requester: Anne Wilson [A1692SPP0DBHC7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.56] [Pay: 2.40] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.61] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 3.89] [Fair: 4.70] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 41
Description: The goal of this study is to assess how people evaluate the prevalence and importance of certain social issues. You will be asked to fill out a variety of surveys.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Avoid this. Ending up taking me 14 mins. Should have quit while I was ahead, but kept thinking it was going to end.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Avoid this. Ending up taking me 14 mins. Should have quit while I was ahead, but kept thinking it was going to end.
You did better than I thought I would. When I saw the 30 minute estimate, I just sort of got irritated that they would even think of paying us that for 30 minutes, even if it was shorter, and threw it back.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone willing to share the panda for the Brian Z's that posted this morning?

Reactions: micky and <Gucci>

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Do these Murray surveys usually stay available for a while when they post or do I have to gather the motivation to get on them right away?
The ones without exclusion quals lasted until the timers ran out and the qualled ones right now say 10 days. I don't know if you want to wait that long, but I'd guess you probably have some wiggle room to gather yourself.
I just need to do #8 and it's the only one he hasn't reposted yet. :banghead:

Reactions: WillowWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.