02/20 - Tasty Tot Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about crisis communication on Facebook (10 min) | PANDA
Requester: Michael [A1YE86DD6VBN8G] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $23.20] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Share your opinion about McDonald's reaction to an incident (10 min)
Requirements: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1; Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about crisis communication on Facebook (10 min) | PANDA
Requester: Michael [A1YE86DD6VBN8G] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $23.20] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Share your opinion about McDonald's reaction to an incident (10 min)
Requirements: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1; Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US
~3:30

Reactions: Stacy B

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Seems legit.:)
The betrothed likes to track down hard to find original corningware pieces or sets as a ritual display of affection, so I have some really $$$ ones that I try to keep away from the little shits known as my cats. I was delighted when I found a hutch/buffet they couldn't pry open with their paws and tramp around in. Cats man, they are evil.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Great hit...less than 20
Title: Decision Making Study | Accept
Requester: David Zuckerman [A1R2RUIMY8YD5O] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $6.00
Duration: 6 hours
Description: This is a research study on decision-making, with the opportunity to earn bonus money. The duration is approximately 1 hour. Your HIT payment will be $6, plus any bonus money you may have made.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: bxpretzel

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
The betrothed likes to track down hard to find original corningware pieces or sets as a ritual display of affection, so I have some really $$$ ones that I try to keep away from the little shits known as my cats. I was delighted when I found a hutch/buffet they couldn't pry open with their paws and tramp around in. Cats man, they are evil.

I like the hell out of that table

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I have most of that set. It was my mom's. I use them all the time so, I keep them handy.:) I didn't go hunting for them tho. :)

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the hell out of that table
Thank you! It's from the 50/60s and was in Matt's Aunt's barn. We sanded it down and painted it a color I picked out and Matt dubbed, "basic bitch teal." I also made myself a shitty little paper towel holder and painted it the same color...and then my plates are that color, etc etc. I love it!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you! It's from the 50/60s and was in Matt's Aunt's barn. We sanded it down and painted it a color I picked out and Matt dubbed, "basic bitch teal." I also made myself a shitty little paper towel holder and painted it the same color...and then my plates are that color, etc etc. I love it!
I like to pretend you're talking about my Matt when you say things. It amuses me.

edit: I always have such important and useful posts

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read Historical Sentences (Native Speakers Only) | Accept
Requester: Michael Hahn [A2I7MGVA4ZSZL0] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.36] [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $11.42] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 2 hours 46 minutes
Description: Read historical sentences and answer questions
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I have most of that set. It was my mom's. I use them all the time so, I keep them handy.:) I didn't go hunting for them tho. :)
I have that set and a few others. I had the original french spice before too, and then had a crazy ex who got drunk and hurled them out of a second story window. I have the salt shakers and mason jars too, but it was hard to find a complete set of the original ones you can actually go from oven to freezer/microwave/etc unlike the new sets, so Matt tracked down the rest of the pieces I needed so I could have a set again. I have cornflower blue as well and a good bit of original pyrex in the super bright blues/pinks. My kitchen is basically like falling into another decade.

I use them constantly, but my cats have found a way to KO a few over the years, and I just keep them in a cabinet that they can't open themselves, where I can also show them off cause they are pretty and I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.