02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Title: Survey, with possible bonus payment | Accept
Requester: Ben Schenck [A3DR0X7KXQOMCI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.85] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.21] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=4.00] [Pen=0.60] [Res=null] [Rec=25] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey, with possible bonus payment
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; CSTR DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

I thought it was going to be difficult but its actually really easy. I wish I did more to get more of a bonus.

Reactions: Merovign

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey, with possible bonus payment | Accept
Requester: Ben Schenck [A3DR0X7KXQOMCI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.85] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.21] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=4.00] [Pen=0.60] [Res=null] [Rec=25] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey, with possible bonus payment
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; CSTR DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

I thought it was going to be difficult but its actually really easy. I wish I did more to get more of a bonus.
I like your new avatar!

Reactions: pleeseno

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
How would that make the lower amount be the dashboard amount? Because that was lower, not the weekly report. It shows like 100 fewer completed hits on that week, as well, on the dashboard, than it does in the report. I mean... I can understand if the weekly report shows a lower amount of money, but not the other way around.
The dashboard is lower because it only counts the HITs completed/approved for the week of 2/10-2/16. (Which will not be an accurate reflection of the weekly total until all HITs for that week have approved)
Email weekly report is higher because it includes all HITs approved (not completed) for the week of 2/10-2/16. (Which may include HITs from previous weeks that had not yet approved.) So, email weekly report only reflects what has been approved for that week.
So, yes, the email report will be higher because it is pulling from more than just the week of 2/10-2/16.
Now, the dashboard weekly totals should match MTS weekly totals minus bonuses (MTS doesn't include these).

Reactions: aveline

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
The dashboard is lower because it only counts the HITs completed/approved for the week of 2/10-2/16. (Which will not be an accurate reflection of the weekly total until all HITs for that week have approved)
Email weekly report is higher because it includes all HITs approved (not completed) for the week of 2/10-2/16. (Which may include HITs from previous weeks that had not yet approved.) So, email weekly report only reflects what has been approved for that week.
So, yes, the email report will be higher because it is pulling from more than just the week of 2/10-2/16.
Now, the dashboard weekly totals should match MTS weekly totals minus bonuses (MTS doesn't include these).
:wideyed::biblethump::ahhh:Sometimes my brain is so confused... lol Thanks :p

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about developmental history and body image | PANDA
Requester: Phil Kavanagh [A1A9ZDY83BBBTE] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study is investigating a combination of factors such as developmental trajectories, personality, relationship factors, and sociocultural factors that might influence the development of body image concerns.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1;

Reactions: Merovign

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
PE $2.55 lol. But I did other stuff with things. I'm actually not far from my low weekly goal which is awesome for a very short week!
lol pleeseno @pleeseno that's a good one
Have a great night y'all see you on the flippity.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
PE $2.55 lol. But I did other stuff with things. I'm actually not far from my low weekly goal which is awesome for a very short week!
lol pleeseno @pleeseno that's a good one
Have a great night y'all see you on the flippity.
nighty niiiiii

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
:wideyed::biblethump::ahhh:Sometimes my brain is so confused... lol Thanks :p
Does it make sense? All the money is there, it's confusing because of how they calculate the totals. The dashboard totals haven't changed, they are just broken down now into better categories.

Example: I have a requester that pays in 7 days. Any work I completed for them was never in the email report for that week because it wasn't approved yet. It would be reflected in the next weeks email report once it had approved. It all balances out correctly in the end.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! I like to change it up often to weird/funny things

Hopefully this doesn't bother as many people compared to my last two :sweatsmile:

Now I like it even more.
Title: Answer questions about developmental history and body image | PANDA
Requester: Phil Kavanagh [A1A9ZDY83BBBTE] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study is investigating a combination of factors such as developmental trajectories, personality, relationship factors, and sociocultural factors that might influence the development of body image concerns.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1;
Anyone done this? Says it takes 55 minutes

Reactions: pleeseno

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
So now I have 2 versions of daily activity showing, I'm guessing one from Dashboard enhancer and one from Mturk Hourly. Does DE give me anything that Kerek's hourly doesn't? Does anyone know?

LumosDC

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Lab for Social Research for work related to 3HY86PZXPYWFC0WW8QP8UIK8ETDE1T.
The value of your bonus is: $0.96 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing our study "Short survey about your opinions". We appreciate your time.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.