02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Someone just sign Bryce Harper already.
might as well just sign a 1 year deal with the Nationals and try again next offseason.

can't suck to be him - not having a deal means he doesn't have to participate in Spring Training and can be fresher for the grind of the regular season.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So now I have 2 versions of daily activity showing, I'm guessing one from Dashboard enhancer and one from Mturk Hourly. Does DE give me anything that Kerek's hourly doesn't? Does anyone know?
No, Hourly is a complete copy of Dashboard Enhancer with some horrible code grafted on to show the hourly.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I always get so nervous doing a bunch of A9's. I one hand yay to getting that number up and inching it to 10K, but the other, what if I am mass rejected, how long would it take to recover lol
look at it this way - to have a 99% approval rate, you are allowed one rejection for every 100 hits you have submitted, so if you are up in the thousands of hits and don't have a lot of rejections, you probably have room for a few rejections and stay above 99%.

Reactions: vandaria

vandaria

Reaction score
No. Catherine Lai. Pretty much just me katarina @katarina and one other random person doing them, as far as I can tell.
Qual posted early this morning. Don't know if it reposted.
The one where you write the directions or the new qual from today? I was doing the writing directions one and caught one of the new quals but not sure if got it or not. Enjoyed the direction ones, a few times was like how in the world do I give the position to stop lol but otherwise liked them.

Also thank you everyone for the reassurance on the A9's.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The one where you write the directions or the new qual from today? I was doing the writing directions one and caught one of the new quals but not sure if got it or not. Enjoyed the direction ones, a few times was like how in the world do I give the position to stop lol but otherwise liked them.

Also thank you everyone for the reassurance on the A9's.
No directions. The ones that are up right now.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i dont understand why any team would sign Harper for 10 yrs 350 million-400

why hamstring yourself for 10 yrs
i would say no even if Harper was the best player in the league

he’s not even in the top 10 in the league

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
What's with the cocaine-spoon, pinky-nail?
Aside from the obvious, he probably uses it to scuff/scratch the ball in an attempt to change the movement on his pitches.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Aside from the obvious, he probably uses it to scuff/scratch the ball in an attempt to change the movement on his pitches.
While that sounds like a legitimate answer... that also sounds like something that's really hard to do when high-as-a-kite on booger sugar.

TabethaC

Reaction score
PE $10.50. I think I'm going to stop. It doesn't seem like Noah is going to get fixed in the next little bit.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
While that sounds like a legitimate answer... that also sounds like something that's really hard to do when high-as-a-kite on booger sugar.
Yeah, it sounds really technical.

The hard part is probably, not snorting the chalk. :p

Last edited:

vandaria

Reaction score
look at it this way - to have a 99% approval rate, you are allowed one rejection for every 100 hits you have submitted, so if you are up in the thousands of hits and don't have a lot of rejections, you probably have room for a few rejections and stay above 99%.
I have 6600 with 4 rejections. But now I have like 600 HITs pending, that's why I am nervous lol

Reactions: Gator

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i dont understand why any team would sign Harper for 10 yrs 350 million-400
put butts in the seats for a little bit then trade him off when you are tired of the decline in attendance, albatross contract or his attitude.

players also are greedy and go for the money. Probably won't be long until Machado is complaining about playing for a losing ballclub and demands a trade.

the problem with monster money contracts is that it's hard to move the player because of the salary obligation.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.